My Kngdom for an Oline

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
“Hey Russell, we can pay you lots and lots and lots of money to be our QB. OR we can pay you EVEN more if we take money we would spend for a good offensive line and give it to you. Which do you want?”

“I’ll take B. I want to be the highest paid player in the NFL”

Years later

“Hey, Seahawks, why aren’t you give me star players and an offensive line? You are hurting my legacy.”

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":jeby0lvb said:
“Hey Russell, we can pay you lots and lots and lots of money to be our QB. OR we can pay you EVEN more if we take money we would spend for a good offensive line and give it to you. Which do you want?”

Years later

“Hey, Seahawks, why aren’t you give me star players and an offensive line? You are hurting my legacy.”

This is such a badly oversimplified excuse for the OL performance. The offensive line was shite when he was on a rookie contract and his second contract, too. Not a valid excuse.

His cap hit % is already only the 4th highest in the league. He isn't directly stealing money from the line like you suggest.

Fade

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":276vdzw5 said:

Years later

Please explain how Rodgers has been the highest paid, and one of the highest paid QBs for the last decade, and always has a top flight offensive line.

Then after that, explain how Big Ben, and Brees also had top flight OLine play for the last decade. Despite their massive contracts over the years.

The Seahawks rank 32nd in O-Line spending since 2014 and it shows.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Good points on other OL's but as for ours..I ask you again
How are we going to put together this great OL being against
the cap without getting rid of key players on D and the WR's
to get the picks and cap space.You said you would make a
great GM so what is your move(s)?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Fade":l48n8voi said:
JayhawkMike":l48n8voi said:

Years later

Please explain how Rodgers has been the highest paid, and one of the highest paid QBs for the last decade, and always has a top flight offensive line.

Then after that, explain how Big Ben, and Brees also had top flight OLine play for the last decade. Despite their massive contracts over the years.

The Seahawks rank 32nd in O-Line spending since 2014 and it shows.

If you had only brought up GB, I would have responded that officials can't seem to see jerseys getting stretched when it is a member of the GB OL doing it.