.Net Gathering(s) in New York?

Incubus

Reaction score
Hello All!

My wife and I are heading to the big game, and would love to get together with fellow .netters if possible.

I know I don't post very often....but have been lurking for many many years.....and through more than a few versions of this very site.

I feel like I know many of you just from your online personas! ( I wonder if you look like I think you do? )

We would be very interested in hooking up with any/all of you that are heading to the Big Apple!

:229031_thewave: :229031_thewave: :229031_thewave:

How many of you are actually going?

Maybe try to get together at Carlow East on Saturday night??

Any good tailgate or pregame functions anyone knows about?

Maybe Dave (NYCoug) and NJSeaHawk know of some good gathering spots or pregame activities?

Perhaps the mods can sticky this one to let us all synchronize our watches and hopefully hookup!!

Can't Wait!

Brett.

WillySchu

Reaction score
I too will be traveling to and staying in NYC for the Superb Owl. Would love the opportunity to meet up with some of youz allz. I'll stay tuned.

maporsche

Reaction score
I'm traveling by my self to the game. I need to find a group to hang with and take in the festivities. I'm in and very excited about checking off another bucket list item.

OP
OP
Incubus

Incubus

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk.

It looks like that thread might be just the one I should be posting in.

I thought it was just covering travel and transportation topics.

I will move this discussion over there.

Thanks!

Brett

kidhawk

Reaction score
Incubus":26g6vrvs said:
Thanks kidhawk.

It looks like that thread might be just the one I should be posting in.

I thought it was just covering travel and transportation topics.

I will move this discussion over there.

Thanks!

Brett

I have a feeling with all the excitement of the super bowl, there are going to be more multiple threads than ever before, and honestly I couldn't care one bit less. I'm just eating up all the excitement and reveling in it all. I just figured that you might get more people to see your query in a thread that was stickied over the course of the next 11 days