NINEster

Reaction score
Hey guys, Niner fan here.

I've come here to learn more about the Seahawks, and to get another non 49er homer view on the 49ers. I have learned different perspectives from other fanbases (namely NY Giants since I'm from NY).

Anyways, been lurking for a little bit. Seems pretty cool here, and KCHawkGirl is sexy. :mrgreen:

We're a little over a month away from some full blown hatred. Should be good. :th2thumbs:

nsport

Reaction score
Most every other team's fans are welcome here, even the putrid 49er fanbase. :) Just kidding... new perspectives are definitely welcome - but please notice what's happened to a few of the other "nice guy" lurkers have done over the past few weeks.... keep the 49er talk in the NFL forum and Seahawks discussions in this one please.

OP
OP
N

NINEster

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1kw5a6d2 said:
Welcome to .net. KCHawkgirl is actually a man.

Just don't troll and you'll be fine. Seek advise from Box319 or whatever the numbers are.

Had a feeling that pic was too good to be true, haha.

Sounds good, thanks for the welcome.

Basis4day

Reaction score
NINEster":1nu2ecy8 said:
Hey guys, Niner fan here.

I've come here to learn more about the Seahawks, and to get another non 49er homer view on the 49ers. I have learned different perspectives from other fanbases (namely NY Giants since I'm from NY).

Anyways, been lurking for a little bit. Seems pretty cool here, and KCHawkGirl is sexy. :mrgreen:

We're a little over a month away from some full blown hatred. Should be good. :th2thumbs:

Back up any smack with stats and you'll be fine. Welcome. Not all Niner fans are bad. Hell, I married one.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Study Ninerlifer's posting style and you'll be accepted in no time. And stay away from KChawkgirl...she cwazy!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1xfb51tb said:
Study Ninerlifer's posting style and you'll be accepted in no time. And stay away from KChawkgirl...she cwazy!
True. Peaches is nuts I am a woman. The avatar is a Seagal no way am I that hot. Welcome to .Net even if you're a 49er fan. 8)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Welcome. I like rational football discussion with other NFL fans. I don't even care if you say the Niners are good and stuff, unlike most the folks here ;)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cheers! It's pretty sweet being a part of the hardest-hitting, best-developing rivalry in the NFL, eh?

From my perspective, the Hawks and 9ers have two of the most talented rosters in the league. 9ers D has the edge on experience, Hawks D has the edge on youth and versatility (moving players around in different spots, with different scheme packages). Sort of the same thing as far as the O-lines, too.

The Seahawks' biggest need (pass rush) was addressed in spades this offseason, while the 9ers' need (receivers) took a hit with Crabtree's injury. It'll be interesting to see if Boldin, Jenkins, Williams, Manningham, and (especially for us) Lockette can step up.

The soul of the rivalry, though, starts with the head coaches. Not starting a debate here, but if you're looking for others' perceptions, it's fairly universal around here that Harbaugh is an insufferable crybaby, even a flat-out jerk, but also a good QB mentor, game manager, and team-unifying coach. Carroll is much more personal, relentlessly positive, and a great teacher and developer of talent. While I can't imagine reading or listening to a rival coach's book, if you really want to know abut the Seahawks' philosophy and approach, just get a hold of Pete's book or book-on-CD, "Win Forever." It's a fairly quick and easy read, and its tenets are applicable beyond the football field.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
It's not too late to change the errors of your past. Come bask in the power of the 12's.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Phew...I was a little nervous to click on this thread. By the title, I thought Anthony Weiner might be making a 'showing' in our happy little group. :180670:

Latest posts