NFC Championship vs Packers

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just watching the replay on NFL network. We just took then3 point lead with 1:25 left. That game started off so bad but ended up being one of the most thrilling games ever. They really know how to create drama in those MFC championship games.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
More importantly, didn't Kam, Earl AND Sherman end up injured from that game?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It was the worst of games...it was the best of games.

BTW, a lot of those fans at the game that day, that thought, like you, that Russell Wilson and Jermaine Kearse were having a "garbage" game, walked out and missed one of the greatest comeback victories in NFL playoff history.

Yes, they were really that great!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I was at that game..good thing as they've never been back since. I remember many fans leaving..saying see you next year and looking down on the street when the comeback was happening seeing so many walking out. Russ was a hack that day but Kearse was horrid. Amazing they looked like heroes in the end. The defense as usual kept them in it. They could of just died after watching Russ's turnover after turnover. Sherman had a serious arm injury that messed him up for the sb. They kept Rodgers in check and fat Eddie was outta gas. Lynch took over the offence that day regardless of who was trying to steal the spotlight by crying and praying to God in the end for the cameras. That two point conversion to Willlssson literally hung in the air all day...honestly should of never of been caught. I remember Russ had a couple options right away but decided to run around in a bunch of circles and throw an airball.. thanks to haha dix for messing that one up! This game gets overshadowed for what would happen 2 weeks later but it was a great moment to take in live.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't get taken away in a straight jacket. Was just losing my mind at my seat. What a ridiculous 4th quarter and OT.
A certain player refused to let them lose that game. But he will never get the credit he deserves, which I will never understand, but I'm long over talking about and/or arguing about that subject. Had his worst and best game, in the same game :ROFLMAO:

Butterfingers Kearse, same thing. He was horrible until the final play.

I went to 49, amazing game, other than the ending. But zero regrets. Very grateful to have seen a SB in person.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't get taken away in a straight jacket. Was just losing my mind at my seat. What a ridiculous 4th quarter and OT.
A certain player refused to let them lose that game. But he will never get the credit he deserves, which I will never understand, but I'm long over talking about and/or arguing about that subject. Had his worst and best game, in the same game
No actually Lynch was fairly consistent all game I thought....then really dialed it up toward the end.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. I never said Lynch wasn't. He tore it up like always. There is zero chance they win that game w/out Russ. People will always refuse to accept that, and that's cool. It is what it is. Team win. I know what I saw, and it's a great memory.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
That game started out rough. Packers march down the field but LoB stops them with a Sherman pick, then a fluke pick off the hands of Chop Chop (1 of 2) but LoB holds them to a FG and then Baldwin fumble gives them yet another short field and LoB holds them to yet another FG. Other than Lynch the Seattle O did nothing in the first half. Thankfully they came out on fire for the second half. Marshawn finished with 157 yds rushing and Baldwin finished with 106 yds receiving. Both QBs threw multiple picks but Wilson ended up with 4 🤮.

And although Chop Chop didn't have a good game he caught the game winner.

Last edited:

WarHawks

Reaction score
I miss having a great qb. Russ had lots of flaws, but so many thrilling comebacks and clutch wins. Even 49 was thrilling, until it wasn't. That falling down butt/lap catch by Kearse was amazeballs.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. The series of events that had to line up, just crazy. They had no business winning that game. Yet, they pulled it out. So fun. 1st half sucked a**, 4th quarter and OT was amazing. Shoot, when they got their last pick, they tell the guy to get down. He had plenty of field in front of him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Watched it again yesterday. Side note: Doug on kick returns :sick:(n)

Amazing player, horrible on KR. Dude, take a damn knee. We don't need the ball on the 13 and we don't need you to fumble :ROFLMAO:

Optimus25

Reaction score
I still can’t believe MM didn’t go for it within our 5 like twice.

They could have iced us really quick.