NFC West Week 5 Edition

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Anyways, Im done with the conversation. You have your opinion. We are Paper Tigers. Flukey team for 3 straight years. I get it we suck. We luck are way into winning.
Palmer sucks, Arians sucks. Jaguars have more talent

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":8ydna9cw said:
You'r ridiculous you still avoid so much information that's available for analysis. You say our wins don't count because we played backups (We played less backups then Seattle) So if all things are considered how many less wins does Seattle have if they play Starters as well. Can we also discount those wins?

You then disregard that it was our backups against their backup. We played with 4 different QB's last year due to injuries. Why isn't that taken into consideration? If Seattle plays with 4 different QB's last year do they still win all of those games?

That's my issue. You don't take into consideration we also played with a backup. (Double standard)
You don't take into consideration that Seattle played more backups than AZ (Double standard)

Yes I will be wrong on picks. I have never said AZ will be the division winner even yet because I understand what happened last year. Its not over until its over. I have only said that I think it's ridiculous that you think the Cardinals are paper tigers, and that you can't admit they are above average. I never said we were anything more than that.

Please point out where I EVER said the Cards wins don't count. If you're going to insist on flat-out lying about what I have said, it's no use even having this stupid conversation. You can't grasp anything I'm saying.

The Cards might not be "paper tigers" this season, but AGAIN, we won't know until they play a good team at full strength and win.

Yes, the Seahawks DID play against backup QBs last season and won....but they also had a winning record against good teams at full strength, the Cards DID NOT. I never brought up the Seahawks because I wasn't talking about the Seahawks, so your dumb ASSumption that there is some sort of double standard is moot because I would have had to compare the Seahawks playing WITH THEIR BACKUP QB (Tarvaris Jackson) and stating that if Russell had played the entire season that the Seahawks would have won the division. Tarvaris NEVER PLAYED. Now throw in (hypothetically) that when Russell did play, the Seahawks played the Packers without Rodgers and Denver without Manning and won.... Now throw in Dallas and Detroit WITH THEIR STARTING QUARTERBACKS and the Seahawks lost. Now it would silly of me to state that "the Seahawks would have won the division if Russell had not gotten hurt" when the Seahawks were actually fortunate to play Green Bay and Denver without their QBs. Especially if the Seahawks had had a poor record against winning teams over the past few seasons.

So how is or was there a double standard there? The Seahawks did not play games with Tarvaris Jackson so there was not a comparison to the cardinals. The Seahawks won the division so there was no whining from Seahawks fans about woulda coulda or shoulda.

You reading things into my posts that are nowhere to be found is a "you" problem and you need to fix that yourself.

I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt because I don't think the Cards were a very good team last year, but it's time to get over it because I'm not going to change my mind on that. There is still a chance for the Cards to show me that they are a good team this year, but as of now I still have my doubts. Judging by your posts, you have doubts too, but you're upset that a Seahawk fan doesn't believe your team is as good as you do? I'm not here to blow smoke up your ass. I'm a Seahawk fan and the Cards are a rival of the Seahawks. If you want everyone to agree with you, go to a cardinals site. I'm sure they all think the Cards are great and you won't have to subject yourself to any disagreements.

Do I think the Seahawks were fortunate to play all the opponent's with backup QBs? Well duh, all you had to do was ask. Do I think the Seahawks would have won the division if they had played every team at full strength? Damn right I do.

Same question to you with my own answers. Were the Cards fortunate to play all the opponents they played without their opponent's starting qb playing? Yep. Do you think the Cards would have won 11 games if they had faced every team at full strength? I sure as hell don't. Notice, there is no assertion as to the cardinals QB and THERE NEVER WAS because I don't care. Would the Cards have won more games with Palmer? We'll never know and I don't really care because we will never know.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":1flur30n said:
Anyways, Im done with the conversation. You have your opinion. We are Paper Tigers. Flukey team for 3 straight years. I get it we suck. We luck are way into winning.

I never said Arians sucked. I love the guy.
I never said the Jags have more talent...at least make your lies believeable.
Palmer is meh.
Yes fluke...no other team in history ever won 11 games when ranked as low on both sides of the ball. Almost the exact definition of a fluke.
Luck? Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good....see fluke above.
Paper tigers? Well, when they beat a few good teams, that label gets removed...until then, the moniker sticks. They don't get crowned BEFORE they do something, they EARNED that moniker.

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":2kedo8t0 said:

Its ok bud dont get frustrated. Thats for us niners fans. Hahahahahaha.

Paper tiger grrrrrrrr hahahaha