NFL Top 100 of 2020 (7 total)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

Lamar Jackson is 0/2 in the playoffs, and I am not referring to losses and wins - I'm referring to even looking like a decent quarterback in his playoff showings.

Lamar Jackson's career playoff stats (two games thus far):

45/88 (51.1% completion percentage)
3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
6.44 yards per pass attempt
29 rushes for 197 yards for 6.79 yards per rushing attempt
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

Maulbert

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ytxd5zd said:
I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

Lamar Jackson is 0/2 in the playoffs, and I am not referring to losses and wins - I'm referring to even looking like a decent quarterback in his playoff showings.

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

I agree. I'm happy Russ is #2, but Mahomes got hosed.

poly1274

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1zq409tg said:
Dear god, you can't be serious. You just quoted a list from Pete fricken Pricksco as "accurate"
It has Wags at 38. Still room on the Niners bandwagon if you wanna' jump on. Nothing you say can be taken seriously ever again after that......

Ok so Wagz at 13.

#15 Chandler Jones
#17. Nick Bosa
#18 Travis Kelcie
#19 Khalil Mack
#23 Cameron jordan
#25 TJ Watt
#26 Von Miller
#29 Quenton Nelson
#32 Shquil Barrett
#34 Joey Bosa
#37 Jalen Ramsey
#48 Za Darius Smith
$50 Darius Leonard
#63 Preston Smith

all these guys had a better season than Wagz.

And his list ain't that bad. Stop being a fricken homer.

Edit: Saw No Carson on that list which is puzzling.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
IHow do i say this. Our QB just hit number 2 on the NFL player top 100 list VOTED BY THE PLAYERS. Just came here after a long time to say that. the guys that play against him should know.

I mean #2!!! . Rogers, Mahommes, Kalil mack, Kitle, Donald, our guy beat all of them. No SeaHAWK has ever been close please appeciate this.

Talk smack but, he got more votes and also beat all those guys on the field where it COUNTS. Congrats #dangeruss
!!!!!

poly1274

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1kehkv0y said:

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

Maybe this is based off on Regular Season? Not Postseason.

kf3339

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1iz8dbab said:

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

It's rather telling about Jackson, isn't it?

I have always felt he will flame out after a few years. It may even start this year.

poly1274

Reaction score
kf3339":1oajr9z0 said:
RolandDeschain":1oajr9z0 said:

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

I have always felt he will flame out after a few years. It may even start this year.

@Roland and @Kf3339.

If you guys are basing that off of 2 games you also must think that Peyton Manning, even Dan Marino are bad QB's huh.

Maulbert

Reaction score
poly1274":3363g3tu said:
kf3339":3363g3tu said:
RolandDeschain":3363g3tu said:

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

@Roland and @Kf3339.

If you guys are basing that off of 2 games you also must think that Peyton Manning, even Dan Marino are bad QB's huh.

Russell Wilson had won a Super Bowl and 3 playoff games at the same point in his career. He was ranked #20 that year.

Lamar Jackson is good. He is not the best player in the NFL. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Maulbert":3g2xv94w said:
poly1274":3g2xv94w said:
kf3339":3g2xv94w said:
RolandDeschain":3g2xv94w said:

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

@Roland and @Kf3339.

Russell Wilson had won a Super Bowl and 3 playoff games at the same point in his career. He was ranked #20 that year.

Lamar Jackson is good. He is not the best player in the NFL. The two are not mutually exclusive.

You’re all doing to Lamar what many did to Russ early on. Which is dismiss his accomplishments. You’re seemingly rooting for him to fail because he doesn’t fit your mold of what a QB is. You might as well argue he’s too short.

The Ravens offense last year was one of the most efficient offenses in history. They were practically toying with teams, completely dominating them. That’s a major credit to Lamar.

Whereas you can argue Mahomes has Reid, Hill, and Kelce on offense. You can argue that the Ravens offense IS Lamar Jackson. They’re success is directly tied to his speed and overall talent. The Chiefs success is majorly tied to Reid’s scheme. There’s a reason why Matt Moore was still putting up 30 points whereas RG3 barely did anything when he took the field.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Scorpion05":g8cgw02f said:
Maulbert":g8cgw02f said:
poly1274":g8cgw02f said:
kf3339":g8cgw02f said:

@Roland and @Kf3339.

You’re all doing to Lamar what many did to Russ early on. Which is dismiss his accomplishments. You’re seemingly rooting for him to fail because he doesn’t fit your mold of what a QB is. You might as well argue he’s too short.

The Ravens offense last year was one of the most efficient offenses in history. They were practically toying with teams, completely dominating them. That’s a major credit to Lamar.

Whereas you can argue Mahomes has Reid, Hill, and Kelce on offense. You can argue that the Ravens offense IS Lamar Jackson. They’re success is directly tied to his speed and overall talent. The Chiefs success is majorly tied to Reid’s scheme. There’s a reason why Matt Moore was still putting up 30 points whereas RG3 barely did anything when he took the field.

I don't dismiss Jackson. Calling him a top 5 player is not an insult. That's just plain stupid. However, both Mahomes and Wilson are better right now. Period.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
poly1274":1uk6ildu said:
Anybody who really understands football and bases it solely off the regular season can tell Mahomes is a significantly better QB than Lamar, too.

BigMeach

Reaction score
poly1274":3nc7kua7 said:
RolandDeschain":3nc7kua7 said:

3 passing TDs
3 ints
11 sacks
0 rushing TDs
4 fumbles (2 lost)

Poly... Seeing a lot of dogging this list and then I see this response. Do you not know how the list works? Maybe you should go look into that before you start pointing to Prisco's list as a better list and how the top 100 list isn't accurate.