Nfln has ripped me off again

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This kind of BS is why I'm going back to pirating games this season. The last three years I've paid for various streaming TV services as well as Sunday Ticket for all three years and every year there were at least two games I couldn't watch no matter what through legitimate means from Florida.

The NFL and their archaic crusty old men ignorant of modern technology owners can go to hell with their blackout rules from yester-millennia. Yes, not yester-year, or yester-decade, or even yester-century. Yester-****ing-millennia.

NFL, wake the hell up. All I want to do is watch every Seahawks game from any given state in the same country the NFL operates in, through digital means, with no extra delays on the content, and I can't even do it paying a thousand dollars USD per season between live TV services and Sunday Ticket.

In case any ignorant NFL employees started reading my post and went all aghast at my "supposed" need to pirate games. Right now I feel like I'm not paying for NFL games again until I get what I want, which is a HIGHLY REASONABLE expectation in this day and age. I may very well grow old and die of old age before I pay for another service that provides legitimate NFL games, the way things are looking.

renofox

Reaction score
Agreed. I paid for Sunday Ticket for years (10+) and not 1 time was I able to get every game for a season.

I now use *east and never miss a game and pay -0-. If the NFL ever gets their :poop:together, I'll be happy to pay and get slightly higher quality.

Nothing for them until they do.

bileever

Reaction score
It's a sad and pathetic state of affairs when we are willing to pay a reasonable amount to watch these games and there is no adequate product out there. It's either pay an arm and a leg or pay less and get a totally inferior and often broken down product.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It's a sad and pathetic state of affairs when we are willing to pay a reasonable amount to watch these games and there is no adequate product out there. It's either pay an arm and a leg or pay less and get a totally inferior and often broken down product.

Or pay nothing and get something u can watch even if it’s only on ipad.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
It’s Buffalo vs Pittsburgh. So then I went to nfl plus which I paid for and no game. Yes I know the worlds worst kept secret so am watching it on East.
Really? I live out of state (Roseville, CA) and I got it live on NFL+.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Really? I live out of state (Roseville, CA) and I got it live on NFL+.

I’m on the Peninsula, only like two hours away. TV wise, we are considered the same local market, and them giving Sac the game and not the Bay makes zero sense.

Nfl plus was my backup to nfln, which I pay extra for on cable, and which had advertised the hawks game all day only to show buf and pit. That doesn’t even make sense on broadcast Bc as u know Dallas always gets featured.

People here have spent hundreds and even over a thousand just to get screwed, so You see where iRo is coming from.

rupert J

Reaction score
I cut the cable and I'm scrambling like the rest of you.
It truly sucks that we can't just buy Seahawks games without having to sign up for some package of garbage we don't care about.

They have the technology to do it instead of making us sign up for rugby, tiny house cooking competions, or temptation island horse racing with the Kardashians.
One channel called "seahawks games". We would all do it. I hesitate to admit how much I would pay for that!

But it's a world that belongs to the rich and billionaires, and a corporate world, and they are leveraging our true emotional fandom against their love of $$$. As we hear all players say, it's a business.

Depending on where you live, like Seattle to Everett or Renton, HD antennas really do work. I bought one and I was shocked at the fact I could pay around 25-50 bucks and get the Hawks on Q13 with a crystal clear picture. I wish I'd known this hundreds of dollars and years ago. But I know that doesn't work in outlying areas or fans in other states.

If you are outside the area, go for the illegal streams. They really work, and certainly aren't worse than the $90/month Fubo or the garbage NFL+ sells. In what F***ing world is it cool that NFL can't sell home team games directly such as the OP described.

good luck everyone. Go Hawks

rupert J

Reaction score
NFL+ obviously has kinks it has to iron out. I've been able to watch some preseason games live, but not others. During the regular season, you can only watch the primetime and local games live, but only on your phone or tablet. Last year, nothing seemed to work right until week 3 or so.

If you don't mind watching games after they're over (which I prefer--so I can skip the commercials), NFL+ is fine. Otherwise, it's not really great.
Lol, I'm sort of guessing that anyone signing up for a SEAHAWKS FORUM isn't cool with recording and watching games later. Read the room

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Lol, I'm sort of guessing that anyone signing up for a SEAHAWKS FORUM isn't cool with recording and watching games later. Read the room

I can watch them after on plus usually, but for in game action it’s illegal streams as they are, sadly, not only the cheapest but easiest and most efficient way. They dump all the live games and you watch. Plus, it’s free.

Torc

Reaction score
I signed up for NFL+ Premium, to get the one week trial period. Although I expect to be able to see it on Fox (I can pull it in on antenna MOST of the time) I'll experiment with what games I'm able/unable to watch. I know the live games will only be viewable on my phone/tablet.

flv2

Reaction score
If you need to stream from a not entirely legitimate source then topstreams dot info/ , (which will redirect to nflbite dot com), will get you where you need to go.

I'll say this again, FOX has most of the games where the NFC team is the road team. Games on FOX can been watched on foxsports dot com, which can be accessed from the main FOX website for anyone paranoid. The game you get depends on your US IP address. So...if you set your VPN for Los Angeles you get the game that airs there. If you set your VPN for Dallas you get the game that airs there. The same with Chicago, Miami, New York and other IP hubs in the USA. The service is only free for 1 hour but if you close all browsers and clear your DNS cache the free 1 hour immediately resets when you open your browser. I recommend people use this rather than streaming sites when and where possible. It's safer, has a better quality stream, and is well ahead of re-streamed services, (and a few seconds ahead of the tv broadcast).

The Rams @ Seahawks game is scheduled to be on Fox in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and most of the West Coast. You should be able to access the game from those IP locations.

If you want the game on your tv then connect your PC/other device to the tv with an HDMI lead.

On a Win10 PC the easiest way to clear the DNS cache is as follows:
1) Close your browser, any open tabs, bookmarks etc.
2) Press the Windows Key and X at the same time.
3) Select Command Prompt from the option screen. (you don't need the admin version).
4) Type: ipconfig/flushdns
5) Hit Enter.
6) Close the Command Prompt.
7) Re-open your browser and go back to the Fox Sports website. That's it!

I advise people to use a decent anti-virus program and have a Ad-Blocker on their browser, (I recommend uBlock). Adding the following scripts to the blocker will improve the experience on Fox Sports:

www.foxsports.com##.fs-14.uc.cl-wht.pvp-expires-timer
www.foxsports.com##.entity-body

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
If you need to stream from a not entirely legitimate source then topstreams dot info/ , (which will redirect to nflbite dot com), will get you where you need to go.

I'll say this again, FOX has most of the games where the NFC team is the road team. Games on FOX can been watched on foxsports dot com, which can be accessed from the main FOX website for anyone paranoid. The game you get depends on your US IP address. So...if you set your VPN for Los Angeles you get the game that airs there. If you set your VPN for Dallas you get the game that airs there. The same with Chicago, Miami, New York and other IP hubs in the USA. The service is only free for 1 hour but if you close all browsers and clear your DNS cache the free 1 hour immediately resets when you open your browser. I recommend people use this rather than streaming sites when and where possible. It's safer, has a better quality stream, and is well ahead of re-streamed services, (and a few seconds ahead of the tv broadcast).

The Rams @ Seahawks game is scheduled to be on Fox in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and most of the West Coast. You should be able to access the game from those IP locations.

If you want the game on your tv then connect your PC/other device to the tv with an HDMI lead.

On a Win10 PC the easiest way to clear the DNS cache is as follows:
1) Close your browser, any open tabs, bookmarks etc.
2) Press the Windows Key and X at the same time.
3) Select Command Prompt from the option screen. (you don't need the admin version).
4) Type: ipconfig/flushdns
5) Hit Enter.
6) Close the Command Prompt.
7) Re-open your browser and go back to the Fox Sports website. That's it!

I advise people to use a decent anti-virus program and have a Ad-Blocker on their browser, (I recommend uBlock). Adding the following scripts to the blocker will improve the experience on Fox Sports:

www.foxsports.com##.fs-14.uc.cl-wht.pvp-expires-timer
www.foxsports.com##.entity-body
Thanks for helping others try and find a way to watch games. It's crazy though that in 2023 you have to go through all of that.

Fanatics

Reaction score
NFL+ gives all preseason games, not regular season. Regular season are all replays but NFL 22 is worth the cost.

Have you tried YouTubeTV, Sunday Ticket. So far I am a fan, better experience then Directv. Also they offer a condensed 30-50 minute view of every game that is nice to get caught up with the entire league, obviously this is not live. Also offer unlimited cloud service for you.

Torc

Reaction score
After a weekend of NFL+ Premium:
- I had several games available, they were the games that were also available OTA. Only, of course, on my tablet and phone.
- The radio broadcasts for the whole league were available.
- The SNF and MNF broadcasts were available to me live. That's actually great for me since I don't have ESPN.
- After the games, I have access to the condensed and all-22 replays. Not sure how much I'll access those except when we're arguing about a call or something. In those cases it might be super handy. :)
- The app checks location when it starts, which makes me think the available broadcasts are going to be based on physical location. So this is great for me, a portland/vancouver viewer who wants to see my regional games but wouldn't be so great for someone in another state who wants to see Hawks games.

I'm 100% on board with everyone else on this - it's ridiculous that with streaming being a well established technology we can't subscribe to any single team no matter where we are living. Dropping 100 bucks on a season (the cost for NFL+ premium) and only getting my team's games but being able to display it on my TV would be a no brainer.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
NFL+ gives all preseason games, not regular season. Regular season are all replays but NFL 22 is worth the cost.

Have you tried YouTubeTV, Sunday Ticket. So far I am a fan, better experience then Directv. Also they offer a condensed 30-50 minute view of every game that is nice to get caught up with the entire league, obviously this is not live. Also offer unlimited cloud service for you.
I also like the 4 games on your screen option with the ability to scroll to the game you prefer for the sound