No 100yd Rusher in 2020?

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
PNW":2kqssh17 said:
I know we won’t resign CC with that stat, he didn’t get one 100yard game and he wants to be paid top 5 back money.

Who is the one claiming he wants top 5 money? I want to know because I have only heard from people on this board. Like it's to be expected. Problem is he isnt commanding top dollar by production and 100 percent health.

Hard to rush for over a hundred yards knowing you will only carry the ball less than 15 carries a game on average.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We lost our opportunity for a great RB when Kareem Hunt was available.

He got let go as one of the leading rushers in the league just because he kicked some girl in the face. They were not even dating so not sure why it mattered.

Predictably he ended up somewhere else and is kicking tail now. Not a starter, but still a stud.

I will never understand why we never picked him up. But I think we saw what this team looks like without Carson, and it looks like crap.

So is Carson worth $12M yr? No way.

But do we stand a chance in a division without him when we have to face both the Rams and 49ers? No way.

I don't know how we keep him but without him I am not even sure we make a wildcard playoff berth.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":29xl380n said:
He got let go as one of the leading rushers in the league just because he kicked some girl in the face. They were not even dating so not sure why it mattered.

This is why your opinion doesnt and will not matter ever.
If you cant realize what he did wrong and instead say "it wasnt even his girlfriend". You are completely lost and have other things to worry about instead of seahawks football.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
hoxrox":7drx8dux said:
PNW":7drx8dux said:
I know we won’t resign CC with that stat, he didn’t get one 100yard game and he wants to be paid top 5 back money.

He kinda needs the carries though. In recent interviews, he said he was willing to be the bell cow and rush 25 times a game if needed.

He was averaging 4.8 YPC against the Rams but only got 16 carries... that didn't make sense at all. Against teams with strong pass rush and strong secondaries, you have to pound the rock.

But Shotty and Russ were just looking for those chunk plays, which played right into the Rams strengths... :?

As far as run to set up the pass, or pass to set up the run, or bombs away and just run to milk the clock. It doesn't have to be set identity. Just wish the offense was more dynamic in general.

^This^

On the season, Carson averaged 4.8 ypc, best of his career.
His carries per game were way down from his career average. Who knows why?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":2fnf4r05 said:
hoxrox":2fnf4r05 said:
PNW":2fnf4r05 said:

He kinda needs the carries though. In recent interviews, he said he was willing to be the bell cow and rush 25 times a game if needed.

He was averaging 4.8 YPC against the Rams but only got 16 carries... that didn't make sense at all. Against teams with strong pass rush and strong secondaries, you have to pound the rock.

But Shotty and Russ were just looking for those chunk plays, which played right into the Rams strengths... :?

As far as run to set up the pass, or pass to set up the run, or bombs away and just run to milk the clock. It doesn't have to be set identity. Just wish the offense was more dynamic in general.

^This^

On the season, Carson averaged 4.8 ypc, best of his career.
His carries per game were way down from his career average. Who knows why?

Well the injuries and them trying to limit him, but also I think it is due to their game plans. I think they come into each game and operate on a predetermined number of runs versus pass.

Instead of being able to adapt to each opponent, and just doing what works... ie, what dynamic offenses do.