No Love for #3

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":12mj09pa said:
Sgt. Largent":12mj09pa said:
You're right, but Al Woods also body slammed Jimmy, and that wasn't called.

I know we love nothing more here than our everyone hates us for no apparent reason whatsover, but we're going to perpetuate this irrational idea until the day we die................but the reality is the reffing in NFL games is just that terrible.

Do you guys not watch other NFL games? It's bad ALL THE TIME.

Woods was not a body slam the rule is you must lift him up off the ground and slam him woods never does that. FYI they missed 3 facemask on Wilson, 2 in the grasps, 2 hits while sliding etc etc.
That is the facts..I'm sure.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2cfxh0i8 said:
Sgt. Largent":2cfxh0i8 said:
You're right, but Al Woods also body slammed Jimmy, and that wasn't called.

I know we love nothing more here than our everyone hates us for no apparent reason whatsover, but we're going to perpetuate this irrational idea until the day we die................but the reality is the reffing in NFL games is just that terrible.

Do you guys not watch other NFL games? It's bad ALL THE TIME.

This guy gets it. Bad calls are made all the time. It’s ridiculous to think it only happens to us. For just about every play that goes against us, we get a favorable one. In the end, they should balance out.
+1
I think people enjoy feeling like the victim. Oh woe is me, it's a conspiracy, they don't like us. The truth is too simple to believe. They find it hard to believe that the refs sometimes just get it wrong. If you think it's going to change you are sorely mistaken. Until the refs become full time employees it is going to continue. And even that is not a guarantee.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years; the NFL needs to have computers - SOFTWARE - perform officiating. Not people. Get sensors in all the places you need them, on players, the ball, etc., and take the human element out of it altogether except for manual review...which should be done remotely, to help remove one's own biases from the game, being on the field, in the heat of the moment.