Normally, I Route against Brady

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Aros":37ihgprm said:
Anybody else think the Rams' uniforms look like raggedy-@ss, wrinkly knock offs that missed a few laundry dates? Good Goff those are horrendous.

Them shits legit look like uniforms straight out of central casting for some straight to VHS B movie football flick or a high blood pressure medication commercial or something. Just terrible.

Threedee

Reaction score
Ramfan128":340bouy5 said:
So Goff's new thing is to turn into a pumpkin. We've scored points at will a few times this year (TB, Seattle, Philly) and then Goff just cools off. Tonight he literally tried to hand TB the game.

The non fumble call was just so....Brady. The PI calls on Ramsey were also classic Brady, even though the second one didn't matter. At some point someone high up in the NFL needs to get with all the refs and ask what the deal is.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this game was even close when I look at the yards

It's because in the third quarter, Goff got picked and you missed a FG. Otherwise, TB only netted 8 total yards, but scored three points and held you off until late.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to more Rams worship on here, Joy.
Good, not great team. They are beatable, like any team in the NFC.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2rlootty said:
Aros":2rlootty said:
Anybody else think the Rams' uniforms look like raggedy-@ss, wrinkly knock offs that missed a few laundry dates? Good Goff those are horrendous.

Them $h!t legit look like uniforms straight out of central casting for some straight to VHS B movie football flick or a high blood pressure medication commercial or something. Just terrible.

LOL, nailed it. Maybe it was the lights but the numbers looked ironed on--reminded me of those plastic iron-on ones girls would have on their shirts around 1980 with little sayings. "Touch of class" was really big then. A couple wash cycles later and the applique would be fraying at the edges.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2nzmlq3c said:

The Rams' uniforms look like they spent $5 billion dollars on a brand new stadium and had $60 left in the budget for designing their new uniforms. And with that $60, they bought the latest Madden and used Create-A-Team to design them.

chris98251

Reaction score
They looked like they washed the Whites with Jeans and bleach.

Yeah my kids did that once when learning to do Laundry and we missed it, only took one pair of 8 year old jeans to make the whole load look like their Unis.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Aros":1dywegqb said:

I think that they are the result of radio station contest that randomly selected an entry from the La Puente School for the Blind assisted by a 3rd grade sketch artist.