Old Seahawkblue member back again

B.C. Hawk

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was a longtime member of seahawkblue, which I found after being on the forums from a newspaper site I’ve long forgotten about as it’s been so long. I LOVED being on seahawkblue all those years. Unfortunately life took a turn but now I am back and everything’s good. A friend recently offered me some tickets for the coming season to fulfill a dream since boyhood of attending a Hawks game. That made me think of all the friends I made on Seahawkblue. So I googled and was surprised to see the news about TC. And I am stunned all these years later how taken aback and sad I was to see the news about a virtual stranger, that’s how much these forums mean. I’m glad to be back. And I hope to reconnect with some old friends. Chuck? you still around? Wishing everyone well.

Dave. Aka B.C. Hawk

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was a longtime member of seahawkblue, which I found after being on the forums from a newspaper site I’ve long forgotten about as it’s been so long. I LOVED being on seahawkblue all those years. Unfortunately life took a turn but now I am back and everything’s good. A friend recently offered me some tickets for the coming season to fulfill a dream since boyhood of attending a Hawks game. That made me think of all the friends I made on Seahawkblue. So I googled and was surprised to see the news about TC. And I am stunned all these years later how taken aback and sad I was to see the news about a virtual stranger, that’s how much these forums mean. I’m glad to be back. And I hope to reconnect with some old friends. Chuck? you still around? Wishing everyone well.

Dave. Aka B.C. Hawk

I grew up in southern Maine and chose the Seahawks as my first sports team in '76. I've never lived any closer to the Pacific Northwest than Sacramento, and I live in Brazil now. For most of my life, I was the only Seahawks fan I knew, so you can imagine how much an online Seahawks-fan community means to me. Like it is for you, this is my second one. I had previously been on the one with a silly name (it's part of SB Nation) from 2013-2020.

Welcome aboard!

Last edited:

mj_Hawk

Reaction score
Hey BC! I'm also new here coming from Seahawkblue. I was on that forum for a long time and loved it. I'm heartbroken about what happened and am looking for a new forum home to talk hawks. I'm happy to see other former Seahawkblue members joining in here too! I was mattj20 on the "blue"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Welcome Matt, I just came back a couple months ago from being away for a few years so was shocked about what happened at Seahawk Blue. It's a little different here but it's filled wi true blue Seahawks fans.

And pretty cool 49er and Ram people. I haven't seen a Cards fan yet though.