OT coin flip.

ivotuk

Reaction score
TopShelfSnipez
‏ @topshelfsnipez
17h17 hours ago
Replying to @mdmonelli

As a Jets fan I can confidently say this was the best play of his career.

cymatica

Reaction score
He said heads in a southern twang. Funny I listened to it thinking tails and heard tails, then listened for heads and heard heads. It's one of those yari yani audible trucks on the brain.

It never fails that on a primetime game, the media runs with the "seattle got away with one" headline, even though the whole game had one sided officiating

kmeleon

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":3n5w3xmo said:
You guys must have terrible sound systems. He quite clearly called heads.

For realz. My B&W Speakers clearly had Geno saying heads :mrgreen:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
I DVRrd the game and watched the coin flip over and over and it does sound like he said Heads.

rcaido

Reaction score
I played it 100 times at least, i still hear tails LOL. If Sherman didn't say anything then its obvious sounded more like heads in real time. That's all that matters.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
What nonsense. This is done it's over if Sherman thought the call was wrong he'd have complained loudly and frequently.

Is this just more excuse making by the media for 49ers L? Is it more "Cheaty Petey" horse puckey? Crappy refereeing?

Who cares?

It's done, finished, in the record books.

Nothing to see here but an odd curiosity.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
EVERY time we win, some type of "controversy" happens. Not some of the time, EVERY time.
Yawn, I heard heads, but I'm sure others heard tails. Big deal. Both teams had the ball a couple times. Next.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Since both teams had multiple possessions in overtime anyway, does it really matter?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sure it does. It's the Hawks. EVERY time (not some of the time) they win a big game, there is some created "controversy"
It's so hilarious, and I doubt many of us are shocked at this at all.

acer1240

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3v3t0jo9 said:
Sure it does. It's the Hawks. EVERY time (not some of the time) they win a big game, there is some created "controversy"

This is absolutely correct. I find it very amusing myself.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3vjij4tf said:

Yep, how true!

It's just b/c it's the Seahawks, they are not worthy of respect from the eastern media. Up here in Alaska So. it can hardly be said the media the Hawks actually play good football. For heaven's sake they still are talking about "Fail Mary" instead of accepting that Tate caught the darn ball. It's always something, they musta cheated to have won, Cheaty Petey, they were just lucky, Wilson is not that good, posting a picture of the MVP candidates w/o Wilson shown, pure BS, biased BS, or total crap BS, etc., etc., to the point of nausea.

Ignore them, it's just more Hater BS!

Our reply is: "8-2 Baby, 5-0 on the road, 3-0 in our division and only one Conference L." That game was close. Of course all of our team's games are close but our team knows how to finish and are in every game until the end.