OT Trevor Penning

Chawker

Reaction score
I like Penning as a left tackle good balance and technique against faster speed rushers.

Trevor Penning 6' 7" 321 Northern Iowa :179417:

Yxes1122

Reaction score
He will likely be long gone before Seattle has a chance to pick. I haven't watched him, but you can already see the hype train building as the Senior Bowl is in progress.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He lost a considerable bit of stock at the senior bowl, in my eyes. Got undressed several times and displayed a lack of functional strength.

Good stuff there, but he's got a fair bit of development to go.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was excited about him until the Senior Bowl. Going up against FBS talent showed that he's not quite ready to be a starting Left Tackle.

He might become one with training, and muscle. but I have no idea if he is capable of getting there. Maybe he is, maybe not. Not for me to speculate on. "Outside of my pervue." :179419:

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Watching tape on Penning, he display a nasty style of play throwing his defender to the ground, and jumping on him effectively eliminatiing him from possible chance to effect the play. Penning could equal that of W. Jones with a couple of years under his belt.

Love his NASTY side.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
With the way the FA is going, The team is set up to draft the best player available. RT/LT can totally be the pick.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I say he is worthy of a 9th selection just on his coordination and nastiness.

T. Walker DE or T. Penning LT 💰💰

RunDownhill

Reaction score
If we trade down, then I would be alright with Penning. LTs are so difficult to hit on the draft, but ifs kind of like the QB position. At some point you just have to draft one, even if they don't tick all the boxes.

If we draft Penning then we should double-down and also draft Nebraska OC Cam Jurgens. Both players play with a bully mentality and are highly athletic. When opposing teams' defensive lineman play against us they would be like..."damn, today is going to be a long day"

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Rob Staton at seahawksdraftblog.com discusses Penning in detail in his daily update.

Visit his website and see what Rob has to say about this year's draft.