Own it Seahawks!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawkinNY":1qqo38en said:
I hope this game wakes them up. But I don't think it is going to. This game has been in the making all year. The def finally gave up like the offense did.

Pete cannot go in the locker room and say "hey just wasn't our night". Or say light things to the press. Need to shock them and maybe even sit one of vets who shit the bed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wouldnt say the Defense "gave up" I mean FFS....the offense had 6 #%%#%#%%##% turnovers......6 FREAKING TURNOVERs...and we had a shit punt that put GB at like the Sea 48 as well.

2nd GB TD was a 26 yard drive because of an INT

3rd GB TD they started at the SEA 48 because of a horrible punt

4th GB TD was a 32 yard drive because of an INT

FG was 19 yard drive that started at SEA 39 from turnover on downs

5th GB TD was a 19 yard drive because of an INT

Seriously our offense was more effective than the GB offense at scoring on ourselves. THREE TIMES GB starting at around the Seattle 30 or closer because of an INT

This game is ALL on Wilson foremost and the WR and Bevell second. Between Wilson missing huge plays that possibly could be TDs, to trying to force the ball leading to INTs and then WRs having it bounce of their hands for turnovers the offense was a joke

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
RussB":1v5ynnzo said:
Yea, i was wondering when this type of game would finally happen. Well it happened, time to bounce back and get into playoff form.

Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong in this game, i mean when does a QB throw 3 tipped picks in one game? They did get beat down today but a big portion was also just the worst luck ever. I think they will destroy the rams and everyone will forget about this come january.

Absolutely not. This is not a game you forget especially this close to the playoffs.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He sucked today and the Packers capitalized on it..They were the better team ..Time to move on

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Those were my Seahawks out there today, baby! We came, we saw, and we conquered. 12th man for life. WE ALL WE GOT - WE ALL WE NEED!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":avzq2siw said:
HawkinNY":avzq2siw said:
I hope this game wakes them up. But I don't think it is going to. This game has been in the making all year. The def finally gave up like the offense did.

Pete cannot go in the locker room and say "hey just wasn't our night". Or say light things to the press. Need to shock them and maybe even sit one of vets who shit the bed today.

i wouldnt say the Defense "gave up" I mean FFS....the offense had 6 #%%#%#%%##% turnovers......6 FREAKING TURNOVERs...and we had a shit punt that put GB at like the Sea 48 as well.

Seriously our offense was more effective than the GB offense at scoring on ourselves. THREE TIMES GB starting at around the Seattle 30 or closer because of an INT

This game is ALL on Wilson foremost and the WR and Bevell second. Between Wilson missing huge plays that possibly could be TDs, to trying to force the ball leading to INTs and then WRs having it bounce of their hands for turnovers the offense was a joke

I disagree with the OP, to an extent. Russell Wilson played horribly that being said the WR's caught up with their stone hand drills.

It's on RW and I'd venture to say the Tampa game was somewhat on him as well. First time we've seen this from him in his career.

It's unsettling but even Rodgers has bad games now and again. I trust his work ethic will get him through and hopefully he's not getting complacent.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RussB":3ayh7t4r said:
HawaiiD":3ayh7t4r said:
Yup seasons not over but.... I swear ever since RW been with Ciera? It like he has lost something on dunno what it is? Bad luck? Lack of focus? Still injured?

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless
Hes lost testosterone.

No ciara = less sex

less sex= more testosterone

more testosterone = better performance on the field

I think it is fair to say you are not a doctor in any medical field.

olyfan63

Reaction score
IIRC, more sex = more testosterone. Ciara, please put Russell on a high-testosterone program for the rest of the season. Thanks.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
bighawk":1s5oz5v1 said:
This is really sad. This is all on Russell he was trying to out duel Rogers. 10 interceptions the last 2 games. Celebrating the panthers win too much. Focus Seahawks Focus.

For Russell Wilson specifically its 8 INT's in the last 3 games.

2 in Tampa
1 in Carolina
5 in Green Bay

Not a good trend, regardless.

it should be mentioned that three of the GB passes were tipped. The offense moved the ball, just had turnovers at critical times.

Not sure about Russ right now, but I do like his running presence.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
olyfan63":1m905eu8 said:
IIRC, more sex = more testosterone. Ciara, please put Russell on a high-testosterone program for the rest of the season. Thanks.

Sex in the morning before football prep should do. Get him energized before his games.

Optimus25

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":165wb9a8 said:
HawkinNY":165wb9a8 said:

You had me at ''4th GB TD''
Just the sound of that makes me nauseous.

slateman77

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2rax8npe said:
HawkinNY":2rax8npe said:

Bevell...??..Yeppers...he threw those nasty throws and dropped those easy catches..Fire Bevell..!!

stizz19

Reaction score
srspears3":4p34wtrq said:
Appears that R Wilson cannot HANDLE being married and playing football. He certainly played better when he was a single guy and no distractions. Didn't think he would EVER let fans down so badly.

This is now the second game they look TERRIBLE......unfortunately how goes Russell Wilson goes the "team" and the scoring.....REMEMBER TAMPA BAY GAME??

This is what he gets paid $80 million to do......wish I could find such a job!!!!

SUPER DISAPPOINTED AND EMBARRASSED!!

Off the bandwagon you go.

evergreen

Reaction score
We need to rant on how bad Russell was. Historic. he had a 24.1 rating with one interception to go! He had a bad game against Miami his first year. He had a bad game against AZ his second. He wasn't very good against Dallas his third year. And this year Miami, Az, Tampa Bay, and GB. Two bad games and two terrible games... It's worrisome to see. Maybe a good ass whooping is just what the DR. ordered...