Penix and Bo Nix not invited to Draft

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I can see Nix possibly, but I think Penix goes in the top half of the draft. Idiots. JJ Macarthy wasn't invited either.

Last edited:

sutz

Reaction score
Not invited or declined to go? More and more, players are electing to stay home and watch the draft from there with friends and family. Unless you're a guaranteed top 5 pick, I can see why guys wouldn't want to go sit around the green room all day.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I can see Nix possibly, but I think Penix goes in the top half of the draft. Idiots.
If the expectation is that they go second round, that’s a pretty big gamble for Broncos, Raiders, etc. who need a QB.

CPHawk

Reaction score
This is wrong. Both declined to attend. In fact I think lots of guys declined this year.

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
This is wrong. Both declined to attend. In fact I think lots of guys declined this year.
got a link? every article I've found say they weren't invited which could in fact be because they told the NFL they were going to be there.

CPHawk

Reaction score
got a link? every article I've found say they weren't invited which could in fact be because they told the NFL they were going to be there.
They were talking about it yesterday on I believe Bumps show. He was all for skipping the draft and staying home with family. If I remember right he said less than 20 guys are attending this year

nwHawk

Reaction score
For some guys, this is the pinnacle of the career, or others it’s just the next step.