Pete Prisco is such a Dick!!!

Rainger

Reaction score
In his grading of our picks!!! So he says Spoon is undersized and not the best CB and gives a b- But in his Mock draft he has Spoon going at #6 to the Lions. So what is it??? If he is the first CB in his mock to the Lions then why would he not be the best CB pick for us one position prior.

Then he has JSN going as the 12th pick and first WR of the board to Houston but then says when we land him at 20 that "He's not an elite athlete and doesn't have much power through contact in his routes or after the catch." And says another WR was ranked higher yet in his mock he doesn't have that "better" WR going before JSN.

So his Mock says our 2 picks were the best at their positions but his grades are that they were not the best at their positions. OMG

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Prickso is the worst analyst in the entire football world. It's not close. Save yourself a headache, pay no attention to his drivel.
I know this, I have been around many blocks in my 72nd year, I just like pointing out his lies, inconsistencies and hatred. He is a Cardinals fan and does not like Seattle. Think he didn't like his seafood when in Seattle.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I know this, I have been around many blocks in my 72nd year, I just like pointing out his lies, inconsistencies and hatred. He is a Cardinals fan and does not like Seattle. Think he didn't like his seafood when in Seattle.
Back in 2012, he picked the Cards to win the division over the 49ers and Seahawks. They had John Skelton as their starting QB. Dude is a grade A moron.

rjdriver

Reaction score
If we would have taken Will Anderson at 5 (had he been available), Prisco would opine:

"Lacks the speed, size, intelligence, and leadership to be an elite pass rusher at the next level"

I can handle different opinions, but this dude is totally non sensical.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
He's basically just an internet troll at this point.

chris98251

Reaction score
Holmgren played him the year we drafted Stevens, he wanted inside info and Holmgren told him we were taking Graham, but keep it under his hat. Of course he broadcasted it everywhere saying that we were guaranteed to take Graham, When we came up we traded back if memory serves and Graham was available, the trade may have been with the Patriots even who took him. we slid back a few picks and took Stevens. Prisco was so pissed that Holmgren played him he has never let that grudge go away.

kidhawk

Reaction score
the wonderful thing about draft grades is that they are very biased. These guys work all off season trying to mock these picks and when teams go way off of what they may have for them, then it's got to be the team that is wrong, because all the work they put in makes it so they know better.

There are people out there giving us A's and A+'s for this first round, so you have to take them all with a grain of salt. Realistically, I'm excited for our first round picks this year (more so than most years) but until they get some time in the NFL we won't be able to give it the proper grade.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I read his grades yesterday, it was funny because he badmouthed almost every pick, and his comments were awfully similar to comments about the player in some of the mock drafts. Almost as if he cut and pasted it. :p

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
IMO get BPA in 1st round and that's what the Seahawks did. I'm not liking the idea of facing that secondary and WR corps next season. Draft skill players early. Run stoppers are relatively easy to draft.

bileever

Reaction score
Let me remind you that Pete Prisco gave the Seahawks a "C" for last year's draft. He gave the Chiefs an "A", calling George Karlaftis "a steal." He also gave the Rams a better grade than the Seahawks despite the fact that the Rams had very few picks and got nobody to speak of. A lot of what he writes just makes no sense.