Plays you wish to see from seattle

seahawk 17

Reaction score
How about plays we don't want to see? 3rd down and empty backfield every single time.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
More Bubble Screen action please.

And I still want to see Mrob throw a touchdown to Russell!

stack600

Reaction score
PerSea Hawkin":3rlld63t said:
1. A pick play with Harvin and Tate. Harvin rubs Tate's defender and Tate runs a quick slant while Harvin sprints up the sideline.

2. Our version of Minnesota's bread and butter--bubble screen with Harvin, Tate and Baldwin to the right and Kearse to the left.

3. Read Option with Lynch at tailback and Harvin split out wide for a possible screen.
I'm In

#3 Call it the 3 headed Beast..That would be a nightmare for any LBer core.....And like you said..That would take some gameplanning time away from either the Panthers or 9ers. Awesome.. :thirishdrinkers:

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
First and goal from inside the 5? Hand it off.

Christine Michael with a touch for positive yards.

Reverse kickoff return (like Doug had a couple years ago) with Percy pitching him the ball.

More than anything...OFFENSIVE ADJUSTMENTS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING...not a play but it's something we haven't seen for a few games.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
I'd love to see Bevell go deep into a college like playbook with Percy. He's so versatile.

For example...

1. 11 personnel, Percy in the slot, RW in the gun with Beast on the strongside next to him. Percy comes in motion to the backfield, RW runs read option with Beast and Percy coming full speed behind them for the triple option. You can also pass out of this, send Tate deep and turn it into play action. Defenses will be keying on Beast and Percy at all times; can't cover the whole field. I'd love this set on the goalline actually, there's so many different options (send Zach Miller out on a late release into the corner of the endzone) that something will be open.

2. Percy on the jet sweep out of the gun. Also fake the sweep turn it into a bubble screen to Percy on the outside. Also fake sweep, fake bubble screen, turn it into a wheel route up the sideline.

I wouldn't mind using him in sort of a De'anthony Thomas role where he just creates mismatches everywhere on the field. He's that good.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Simple really, just some slants, shallow crosses, and a s screen game worth a damn mixed in with a couple seam runs and go routes involving Harvin. He can be the decoy for the latter. No need to get crazy.:)

dunceface

Reaction score
captSE":7ykxnqpe said:
Got to FEATURE

ZACK MILLER PLEASE!!!

Thanks for listening....... :D
THIS!

and like almost everyone else, screens

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pump fake and a 50+ yard pass to Percy going down the sidelines and into the end zone.
KR for a TD by Percy
80+ rushing yards, all on key 3rd downs, crushing the dreams of the Saints.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Bunch formations. It seems, when we do have issues with getting open, it is in the short area that we struggle. Bunch formations should help our remaining WRs (who are a tad smaller than most) get off the line cleanly.

A

Anonymous

Under Swine, x-right, cross, tuna-melt 22, slip back, 2 under, 77 poker-lariat, 40 blister, mama-bear 3 Tokyo blast, on 2.

Should work.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Positive yardage :thgeterdone: and no 3rd downs to even have to worry about.

Hawkman80

Reaction score
How about a fake field goal or punt? That's vintage Seahawks right there. :) Can Hauschka & Ryan pass?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
rightbench":38rrj6qr said:
1) A TE running a seam route
2) Christine Michael on the field
3) Backfield of Marshawn and Percy and Russell triple option
4) 3rd and long Draw play ..... o wait!

1. Russell needs to stay in the pocket for this play.
2. No chance unless Turbin and Lynch are hurt.
3. Option is too risky in the NFL.
4. Something Mike Holmgren would do. Lol

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I want to see Russ make the quick throw when the defense is giving up a short breaking route instead of hesitating and scrambling.

Haven't seen Tate throw the ball in a while, we're probably due.

I wouldn't mind seeing our big TE's stick and dig their LB's this week, I'm not sure why we don't use them finding windows around the hashes EVER.

Latest posts