• Russell Wilson ( God Forbid)

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Tre Flowers

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Ethan Pocic

• Rashaad Penny

• D'Wayne Eskridge (Because thats how .NET is)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Jason Myers

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Someone Else, list and discuss

• Total voters

toffee

Reaction score
IndyHawk":23ikgb92 said:
Sgt. Largent":23ikgb92 said:
sdog1981":23ikgb92 said:
Wilson's media team did a horrible job this offseason. The stories they leaked to were supposed to make the Seahawks look bad, but in the end, made Wilson and the Seahawks look bad.

With that in mind, every Wilson performance in 2021 will be gone over with a fine-tooth comb looking for reasons to hate.

Wilson did a horrible job this off season, not his media team.

No reason to go public with what he said, as with Rodgers it's never going to go well for you in the court of public opinion.

Athletes think they're sympathetic people, and they're not. No one feels sorry for the working conditions of guys who make 35M a year and are married to actresses and super models.
This! :2thumbs:
This.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Throwdown

Reaction score
If russ pulls another mid season fall off against 2 high safeties this board is going to go nuclear on his ass, ‘specially after the bull he pulled this off-season.

But it’ll probably and unfortunately adams and I’ll be inviting people to my hands over it.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":2alxr87v said:
JayhawkMike":2alxr87v said:
It’s sad that anything short of mindless adoration of RW is considered “hate”. He is a great QB and top 5ish in the league at his position. That does not mean he is perfect and above reproach or discussion. I rarely see anyone truly hating on RW but see a lot more over reaction by those responding to any criticism of his play. He isn’t perfect. He has bad games. He misses reads. He bails on plays too fast at times. Do I hate him. Not at all.

Then you really have not been paying attention. None here says he is perfect and doe snto make mistakes. However, there are some on hear who blame him for things that he has nothing to do with, example someone on here said it was his fault when the defense was struggling. There was a poll were a large portion said we would have been better off with ever having Wilson. .There some who have flat out said they don't like his short " insert racial slur" A$$. Now alot of those types have been deleted but does not change the fact it was said. There are some who have said they want the hawks to win but Wilson to play bad. Now as I said some have been removed, some moved to smack shack, etc But it was said.

Then for me the biggest sign of hate. there are ALOT who say nothing about nothing until Wilson makes mistake then they jump on it, and no matter how well he plays from that point on all they care about is that 1 mistake. That is hate.

I disliked Alexander, but on another forum everyone as just ragging him so bad alot of which was not even right hat I found myself defending him. Despite what something I find myself doing it here with Wilson. I did not come on here to defend Wilson. But when some many constantly rag on him, make crap up it is my nature to defend them. I did the same thing with Kearse who I was not a huge fan of and many other players. example someone in this thread said something about Wilson asking for oline help. he did not say that, he said he is tired of getting hit, alot of things go into getting hit and the only player or position he called out was himself. So yes there is a lot of hate with regards to Wilson some easy to see, some more covert but it is there.
I don't see any hate but you'll see what you thought you saw man and I get it now.

John63

Reaction score
IndyHawk":263r504u said:
John63":263r504u said:
JayhawkMike":263r504u said:
It’s sad that anything short of mindless adoration of RW is considered “hate”. He is a great QB and top 5ish in the league at his position. That does not mean he is perfect and above reproach or discussion. I rarely see anyone truly hating on RW but see a lot more over reaction by those responding to any criticism of his play. He isn’t perfect. He has bad games. He misses reads. He bails on plays too fast at times. Do I hate him. Not at all.

Then you really have not been paying attention. None here says he is perfect and doe snto make mistakes. However, there are some on hear who blame him for things that he has nothing to do with, example someone on here said it was his fault when the defense was struggling. There was a poll were a large portion said we would have been better off with ever having Wilson. .There some who have flat out said they don't like his short " insert racial slur" A$$. Now alot of those types have been deleted but does not change the fact it was said. There are some who have said they want the hawks to win but Wilson to play bad. Now as I said some have been removed, some moved to smack shack, etc But it was said.

Then for me the biggest sign of hate. there are ALOT who say nothing about nothing until Wilson makes mistake then they jump on it, and no matter how well he plays from that point on all they care about is that 1 mistake. That is hate.

I disliked Alexander, but on another forum everyone as just ragging him so bad alot of which was not even right hat I found myself defending him. Despite what something I find myself doing it here with Wilson. I did not come on here to defend Wilson. But when some many constantly rag on him, make crap up it is my nature to defend them. I did the same thing with Kearse who I was not a huge fan of and many other players. example someone in this thread said something about Wilson asking for oline help. he did not say that, he said he is tired of getting hit, alot of things go into getting hit and the only player or position he called out was himself. So yes there is a lot of hate with regards to Wilson some easy to see, some more covert but it is there.
I don't see any hate but you'll see what you thought you saw man and I get it now.

and you will continue to read with your eyes shut I see that now too.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":3sbizlec said:
IndyHawk":3sbizlec said:
John63":3sbizlec said:
JayhawkMike":3sbizlec said:

and you will continue to read with your eyes shut I see that now too.

Get out of this thread there was discussion going on till you showed up.

Latest posts