POLL: Who Still Believes?

Do You Still Believe?

• Hell yes!! I will always believe in my team no matter what!

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Conditionally speaking, sure. If they can beat the 9ers and/or Eagles that is.

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • Mmmmmm, nope.

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • Other (read my comments)

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I picked " conditional yes" but upon further review.

No , I don't think they can get there and if by miracle they did , they'll be bounced
Quickly by a better team. Seattle is a middling/average team in every sense.
Inconsistent, no heart , guys that are more than willing to take weeks off .
Great teams have players that refuse to
give in. These guys are comfortable.

I remember an interview with Michael Irvin and he said something like
" You didn't want to lose with Jimmy Johnson as your coach , he made you real uncomfortable, made you feel bad.
One time on the plane on the way home from a game we lost , he wouldn't even feed the team"

Petey Pete? Hahaha GTFOH 🤣
If I'm the owner and Seattle gets waffle stomped again, players/coaches would be figuring out a way back to WA on their owm dime, lol.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You know TBH I "believed" through most of the Cowboys game. Probably about 75% of it, I thought we'd win. I also believe in our offense, and Geno, when they get rolling more than I do in our D.

We just have too many holes in the D, be it talent, scheme or both. I suspect we have been playing our guys wrong on D and paying for it.

So put me in the category of they have to show me something and at least go 1-1 over the next two games for me to believe in them.

GemCity

Reaction score
Always going to hang on to hope. Losing any game, including without playoff implications, disturbs me.

I’m also a ‘realist’.

And the reality is, at least to me, is that many many many changes need to happen before this team is a true threat.

Hope for the best but expect the status quo.

Vesuve

Reaction score
There's no doubt most if not all of us are vastly disappointed with how this season has turned out so far. The Doom and Gloom is strong here.

Even with a loss this Sunday (sorry, most likely), who here still genuinely believes in this team righting the proverbial ship?
We'll have to wait until next year if the ship is being righted.

This year has been done in that regard for some time.

Let's enjoy the team and watching football.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
This team is a shadow of last years team and that's dating given all the draft capital they had. No confidence in this coaching staff anymore. And I've been a big Pete fan for a long time.

Right now the Wilson trade looks like a push. In year two, both teams are no better or worse off than immediately prior to the trade. We are still in cap hell, we have a mediocre aging QB with no replacement in sight, and we still can't play defense in the modern NFL.
Well said.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Another lost season filled with disappointment.

My biggest concern is “what is the identity of this team”?

We know the identity of the 49ers and Eagles, but who the heck are these Seahawks?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm dead serious as i've said elsewhere - the 2023 Seahawks will win the next 4 weeks and miss the playoff because of losing to the Cards.

In what rational world do you believe the Hawks are even going to lose by less than double digits to the Niners this weekend.

It's gonna be a blood bath. No RB's, Geno's gimpy, the defense is running on fumes.

This game is gonna make the Ravens game look like a walk in the park.

morgulon1

Reaction score
In what rational world do you believe the Hawks are even going to lose by less than double digits to the Niners this weekend.

It's gonna be a blood bath. No RB's, Geno's gimpy, the defense is running on fumes.

This game is gonna make the Ravens game look like a walk in the park.
I can't argue with that.

Some people say "it's a trap game " haha.
No freaking way , SF has everything to play for at this point and now they're at Santa Clara.

6-7

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately my love for the hawk's will always have me feeling good come game day. I do belive they can be successful for the last half of the season. Remember nothing is guaranteed. It ain't over till it's over!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
I believe the same thing I have believed for the last 6+ years. What we are seeing now will be what we continue to see until we part ways with Pete. A talented team that lacks innovation and discipline, underperforms, and makes the playoffs more often than not but with no real chance of winning a championship.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Let's all face it, this is not our year. I am not a 9er's fan by any means and hope they get curb stomped every time they play, but the current hawks just cannot compete with the team the 9ers have put together.
Somewhere the LOB and M Lynch are laughing under their breath at this match up, with the injuries, the way this team has been playing and such. I hope I'm wrong, but it may be over long before halftime. I will never hope for injuries, but I think that is the only way we win this game.
Not a Debbie Downer, just a realist.
Still say, GO HAWKS no matter what.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I believe we have the talent but what I'm not at all sure about is if the coaches will do whatever whenever and take the risks that will be needed to win either of the next few games

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad to say but I am already expecting to turn the game off somewhere in the first quarter. If I last until halftime I will be shocked. Sad times right now. It’s Gameday and I have zero excitement. The only thing I am looking forward to is RedZone.

That’s how little faith I have in our team doing anything other than proving the spread correct.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
After the last 20 years I’ve become more of a realist with the team. Always a fan. Always support. But I won’t go all Pollyanna Pete. It’s just inaccurate and not consistent with reality.

Doing the same things with different players isn’t going to work. We get crazy talent and then try to fit them into an obsolete system. It isn’t difficult to see what the issue was. I bagged on Geno for a few weeks. Although he isn’t the answer he’s not the sole issue. I’ve avoided criticizing Pete and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I can no longer say that is true.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
I'm dead serious as i've said elsewhere - the 2023 Seahawks will win the next 4 weeks and miss the playoff because of losing to the Cards.
If the Seahawks beat the 49ers @ Levi's that would be impressive seeing that the 49ers are in playoff mode trying to capture that number 1 seed.

49ers by 15 atleast.

Slick

Reaction score
Other. I believe in 9-8 (again) and, with some help, maybe the Seahawks are back in the playoffs. But, does that demonstrate growth or something to build on?