Predict the next 4 Games

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
What's the point of any season? 31 teams won't win the title every year. They still play the game. It's fun when we compete even if it's not realistic for us to win it all

I've read the same book now going on 9 years. I'm kind of tired of it.

Xxx

Reaction score
What's the point of any season? 31 teams won't win the title every year. They still play the game. It's fun when we compete even if it's not realistic for us to win it all
The point is to win. It is to make decisions that help win. Play calls that help win. If you don’t think you can win then what is the point. But if you think you can win then you always have hope. I don’t have anymore hope

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Do any of you, who watched today REALLY believe we can even go 1-3 in that stretch?

If so, PM me, I got beachfront land in North Dakota for sale, CHEAP!

hoxrox

Reaction score
Buckle up. It's gonna be a rough ride.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Okay if Geno goes in 3 of them ill say 2-2 hoping Fan Duel identifies us as a Vegas trap game where bets are all in on the opposition. Vegas makes a bundle and we get 2 wins. Win win.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
True. I mean I'm down and I have given up all hope we do anything worthwhile this season. We'll get a middle first round draft pick, which we will WASTE on a player where we have depth (WR, RB, CB), and NO WAY IN HELL we waste a first round pick on a QB LOL.

I'm still gonna love the Seahawks, even if I hate them too...

I guess I can still root for the Lions. They at least have a chance this year.

Our chance ended today, down as I am, realistically, I know this season is a failure overall, and there's no fixing it.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
They lost. What are ya gonna do. It’s a game. Were you entertained whether you liked the ending or not? No better way to spend three hours, than watching a Seahawks game, IMO. Win, lose or draw. We still have at least 7 games to enjoy. Yeah, the loss sucks but those assholes just have our number for some reason. Even going back to Husky stadium days when they were in StL.
This season ain’t over by a long shot. This is a young talented team. They can easily catch lightning in a bottle.