Predict the next 4 Games

NJHawk

Reaction score
Well go 1-3 over next 4 but in the end we will be on the outside looking in and praying for someone to lose so we can go 1 and done again. I think that's best case scenario.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
My thoughts are this team finishes either 8-9 or 9-8, maybe the 7th seed or on the outside looking in. With this record, will they make changes and decide to retire Pete or do they ride his contract out till 2025?

I would hope that pete retires after this season and we find someone like Dan Quinn to come in with new fresh ideas.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The VIKINGS, that started 0-4, are on their 3rd starting QB, will likely overtake us in the standings tonight. Think about that? And this team is "good"?

Ozzy

Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing us win one. The Raks with a beat up QB and missing their two best offensive players just beat us. I hope they prove me wrong though!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We will swipe the 9ers, and a win over the Eagles, Mark it.
TBH I like our chances against Dallas and Philly better than I do the 49ers. We can't win division games, it's one of Pete's secret strategies...

(Give 'em false confidence before letting them beat us a third time in the playoffs!)

Xxx

Reaction score
My thoughts are this team finishes either 8-9 or 9-8, maybe the 7th seed or on the outside looking in. With this record, will they make changes and decide to retire Pete or do they ride his contract out till 2025?

I would hope that pete retires after this season and we find someone like Dan Quinn to come in with new fresh ideas.
It’s sad to say but it feels like we’re getting there. It’s like all the pieces are there and even geno manages games well enough, how could every coordinator constantly be the problem though, I love Pete though I love his attitude and style I just keep seeing the same thing with the same problems. Colin cowherd who I cant stand but may be right has always pointed out Pete’s lack of detail and discipline is the cause of the penalties. And we see it year in year out. Also he is predictable in play calling and he hamstrings his coordinators with his philosophy even though it’s not working with the personnel.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
As a 49er Fan I hope you go 2-2 .

49ers -L
Cowboys-W
49ers - L
Eagles-W

Atleast take out the Eagles.

Im cheering for you guys.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
0-4
These are really good teams, so no in-game adjustments and stupid penalties will absolutely kill us. The Rams game was close because the Rams suck. These games won't be close.