Rain city redemption Part 2 comes out this afternoon

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Year 2 of of the PCJS rebuild is not nearly as bittersweet as years 1 and 3. It also happens to coincide with the emergence of the JdbagH Fortyniners to the front of the NFCW and possibly entire NFC (Giants were awfully lucky to advance to that superbowl even despite winning it imo).

I'll have my popcorn ready.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I've never anticipated someone's random youtube video upload release before now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this. Almost reposted the first one just so people could get caught up since I heard the second was due out soon.

Eamon696

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm really not that excited for this episode. 2011 was a mediocre year like 2010 but at least 2010 had Seahawks vs Saints in the playoffs.

I cant wait for his 2012 episode though, thats going to be awesome.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Eamon696":100junlx said:
To be honest, I'm really not that excited for this episode. 2011 was a mediocre year like 2010 but at least 2010 had Seahawks vs Saints in the playoffs.

I cant wait for his 2012 episode though, thats going to be awesome.

Man... waiting another 5 months for the 2012 rendition is going to suck. Maybe he'll work on episodes III and IV simultaneously and release them just in time for the Super Bowl :0190l:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I've been refreshing every 15min waiting for this dang video :x. I do agree that 2012's will be better than 2011's but I still loved his first video and shared it with some of my other diehard seahawk buddies who don't come to .net.

OP
OP
sturg78

sturg78

Reaction score
He posted that he was having some tech difficulties but is still trying to get it up tonight at some point. :cry:

Eamon696

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2u6f77qs said:
Heck yeah! Not quite part 1 but still a great 39mins of Hawk awesomness

Agreed. The ending was fantastic too.

"2012: the Arrival"
I cant wait.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Holy crap. I was skeptical that he could do much with the 2011 season, but that was pretty damn amazing! LOVE the teaser at the end. Focusing on the birth of the L.O.B. and B.B.'s journey, in particular, was a brilliant touch. This Cornell dude has a gift. Amazing story arc he is putting together.

Did not disappoint. Can't wait for Part 3.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
just put that on the big screen and watched it.

forgot what a beast of a season Browner had, and its weird to look back at all those Sherman plays now that you know what he's capable of.

And, love the 2012 preview of tate in the end zone making an improbable catch vs. the eagles.

no disrespect to Tarvaris, I hope he makes it as the backup, i think he's perfect for the job, but imagine if Russell had had those opportunities? That season is so different. at least 3 more wins. At least.

Latest posts