Rain city redemption Part 2 comes out this afternoon

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Throwdown":381iwfph said:
2011 team would've beat the hell outta the 2010 team
I'd request that Tanzania be removed from the north endzone if such a scenario were possible.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
As others have mentioned the ending is awesome "with the 75th pick in the 2012 NFL draft" and the fade to black, couldn't have been better. It really did give me chills. Not sure who the person is who does this, but they have talent.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
2010 team lost games by an average of 3 touchdowns and 3 extra points.

2011 team lost games by an average of two field goals.

pretty big difference. The defense alone would have destroyed that team. Mike Williams wouldn't be having his size over anybody.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nice job putting together a storyline and capturing it with video clips. I also join in on the kudos for the fade to black at the end. Good Job!

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
omg that ending got me I was like oh the arrival nice then to get the with the 75th pick and just sit there and realize how much one pick changed everything just awesome

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Thanks to whoever puts these things together. Fantastic watch!

Nateruw

Reaction score
The silence after the TJack fumble was more powerful than I anticipated. Nice touch.

cacksman

Reaction score
I'm actually in awe of how he could make that forgettable 2011 season feel so epic. Far exceeded my expectations.

rastahawk

Reaction score
"2012 - The Arrival". Are you kidding me? Best title for the third installment ever! Great watch. Just stayed up until midnight watching these.

dunceface

Reaction score
Holy crap. Goosebumps.

Again he perfectly captured the ups and downs of the season and this was a great vid for overlooked clips from our young guys that really foreshadowed what was to come and what they are capable of now

The Arrival....

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seriously fun to watch. Going to be rough watching the final minutes of "The Arrival" however...

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
You can tell, that the person who made this is an absolute die hard seahawk fan. Not by the fact they make these videos, but they can put them together so perfectly that they capture the emotion of EXACTLY how those moments felt at the time they happened. That TJack fumble with just silence, perfect. At the end where everyone was talking about how much they would progress the next season. I noticed no one was talking about " next season is THE season" it was all about " we will take huge steps next season"
Now at the end of 2012 it was next season is THE season, type of feel.
LOVE these videos.
If they were put together and played on NFL network/espn something like that, you'd NEVER be able to tell that they started as youtube videos.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone was so down on the 2011 season, sure they came up short, but to me the whole damn season was fun.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Throwdown":32hacwye said:
I don't know why everyone was so down on the 2011 season, sure they came up short, but to me the whole damn season was fun.

I enjoyed watching every game, that's for sure.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That was incredible. Very well done, you have some skills for srue. Stoked to see the next one. Man we had that Niner game, ugh.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":11mjaaf1 said:
wow our old uniforms were so bad.

Nonsense. But I am glad that we got new unis and RW the same year. Nice clean break from the past. And when Russell retires in a dozen years it will be time for a new uniform refresh.