Rams fans

Ambrose83

Reaction score
LTH":csk67klb said:
I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

"I hope, on your way to getting your overpriced latte at the hipster coffee shop next to the Kurt Cobain mural, you get trampled by an Antifa rally and are unable to find police support due to recent defunding. Then, as you stumble home, I hope the cold rain that permeates this time of the year causes your henna tattoo reading '12th man' to get ruined, and then you get mauled by a sea lion on the edge of Puget Sound" at least that would have shown some thought.

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

To be fair that's all possible, I'm ashamed that my fav team calls that dumpster fire of a city as home.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Ambrose83":y6v4i110 said:
LTH":y6v4i110 said:
I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

"I hope, on your way to getting your overpriced latte at the hipster coffee shop next to the Kurt Cobain mural, you get trampled by an Antifa rally and are unable to find police support due to recent defunding. Then, as you stumble home, I hope the cold rain that permeates this time of the year causes your henna tattoo reading '12th man' to get ruined, and then you get mauled by a sea lion on the edge of Puget Sound" at least that would have shown some thought.

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

To be fair that's all possible, I'm ashamed that my fav team calls that dumpster fire of a city as home.

Is there really a Kurt Cobain mural because I've never heard about it?
Also, is it really next to a Starbucks?
We all know everything else is 100% on point.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":mc12s0ss said:
Ambrose83":mc12s0ss said:
LTH":mc12s0ss said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

REALLY? u guys are going to turn this into a political BS session?

LTH

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Never been to that site, but unfortunately every fan base does have their bad apples.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":13pkqwgo said:
Ambrose83":13pkqwgo said:
LTH":13pkqwgo said:
-snip-

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. I understand Discovery Channel is working on "Sea Lion Week" program lineup to follow up on their "Shark Week". The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain as the most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.

sutz

Reaction score
olyfan63":2tgsfuw0 said:
Hockey Guy":2tgsfuw0 said:
Ambrose83":2tgsfuw0 said:
LTH":2tgsfuw0 said:
-snip-

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain for most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.
The overpriced coffee is easier to take from a bikini barrista. :twisted:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
sutz":3k9d3m2t said:
olyfan63":3k9d3m2t said:
Hockey Guy":3k9d3m2t said:
Ambrose83":3k9d3m2t said:

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain for most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.

Not for me I'm not paying some fugly chick 15 bucks for a cup of Joe... Not happening....

LTH

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
LTH":picmfxqr said:
sutz":picmfxqr said:
olyfan63":picmfxqr said:
Hockey Guy":picmfxqr said:

Not for me I'm not paying some fugly chick 15 bucks for a cup of Joe... Not happening....

LTH

JFC, are you trying to turn this very important & serious thread into a bitch session on the price of coffee while at the same time objectifying women?

HG

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2ud1f249 said:
LTH":2ud1f249 said:
sutz":2ud1f249 said:
olyfan63":2ud1f249 said:

LTH

JFC, are you trying to turn this very important & serious thread into a b!@ch session on the price of coffee while at the same time objectifying women?

HG

You got it buddy LMAO!!!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
xray":3g3zh08b said:
This is serious . I'm calling ' ghost busters '.

We retired...we aint afraid of no ghosts...but we retired...dammit. :twisted:

sutz

Reaction score
LTH":24zxwxl8 said:
Hockey Guy":24zxwxl8 said:
LTH":24zxwxl8 said:
sutz":24zxwxl8 said:

LTH

JFC, are you trying to turn this very important & serious thread into a b!@ch session on the price of coffee while at the same time objectifying women?

HG

You got it buddy LMAO!!!!!
With a little work, maybe we could get this thread shacked, which is where any decent discussion of Rams fan boards should be.
:twisted:

Nunya

Reaction score
olyfan63":2rbriwr5 said:
Hockey Guy":2rbriwr5 said:
Ambrose83":2rbriwr5 said:
LTH":2rbriwr5 said:
-snip-

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. I understand Discovery Channel is working on "Sea Lion Week" program lineup to follow up on their "Shark Week". The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain as the most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.

Sea Lions will not maul you....however they might cuddle if you buy them chocolate.

PasteyNuTTeR

Reaction score
Nunya":3uoaaekn said:
olyfan63":3uoaaekn said:
Hockey Guy":3uoaaekn said:
Ambrose83":3uoaaekn said:

Sea Lions will not maul you....however they might cuddle if you buy them chocolate.

It might get even more interesting if you take a sea lion to a bikini barista and buy them a cup of hot chocolate. Menage a trois anyone??

flv

Reaction score
Someone creates a troll thread then complains about not having a decent conversation. :roll:
Too 'hardcore' for me.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
LTH":16m1movx said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see that as a death wish or threat.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3vbypakn said:
LTH":3vbypakn said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see that as a death wish or threat.

Thats because you didn't read the thread... It's not a big deal... I'm just think that wishing death on someone is lame... here is the post where he wished death on me...

"Are you a Seahawks fan? I hate Seahawks fans. I hope you all get hit by a truck and taste your own blood. Go away and don’t come back."

why because I wanted to talk football? Ok...

Just a punk... I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it...I actually thought i would get some support on this board... I guess not...

LTH

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
cmon, that was funny! and Seattle has become a complete shithole. Born and raised here. Its not political, its just true.