Rams fans

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2w8yknzg said:
cmon, that was funny! and Seattle has become a complete $h!t. Born and raised here. Its not political, its just true.

Maybe that is true... I don't know... I live in the country so I don't have to deal with the mayhem...I just want to talk football. If I wanted to talk politics I would go to a political board but I don't because I just want to have one thing that I enjoy that doesn't involve hate... but I can see that's not going to happen...

LTH

Friendly Ram 74

Reaction score
I can tell you guys, as a longtime Ram fan, not one of us (with a Brain anyway) is over-confident going into this game. We feel we have a chance but you guys handled us last time out and your Defense is surging.

Right now, on the Ram boards, theres plenty of infighting re: Goff vs Wolford. I fall on the Wolford side. Anyway, let's rumble...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Friendly Ram 74":2butcqg8 said:
I can tell you guys, as a longtime Ram fan, not one of us (with a Brain anyway) is over-confident going into this game. We feel we have a chance but you guys handled us last time out and your Defense is surging.

Right now, on the Ram boards, theres plenty of infighting re: Goff vs Wolford. I fall on the Wolford side. Anyway, let's rumble...

Great post....be happy that there is football...bring it. and enjoy the weekend. :rumble:

Friendly Ram 74

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1vsy8wgv said:
Friendly Ram 74":1vsy8wgv said:

Great post....be happy that there is football...bring it. and enjoy the weekend. :rumble:

Yes. NFC is WIDE OPEN. Either one of us can get to the Big Dance. Gotta win the first one. Got to admit, we caught a HUGE break going to Seattle in the one year without fans in the stands. You guys are amazing, and DO help in the outcome of games IMO.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Friendly Ram 74":32i8fch5 said:
Seahawkfan80":32i8fch5 said:
Friendly Ram 74":32i8fch5 said:

Yes. NFC is WIDE OPEN. Either one of us can get to the Big Dance. Gotta win the first one. Got to admit, we caught a HUGE break going to Seattle in the one year without fans in the stands. You guys are amazing, and DO help in the outcome of games IMO.

NFCW is or was the class of the NFC...hard hitting and we all brought the slam. It will be interesting this weekend. Be happy and thanks for you coming onto our realm. We are somewhat good peeps here until I start on Crown...LOL Peace

Friendly Ram 74

Reaction score
I've always been treated friendly here and it's much appreciated. I'm an NFL fan FIRST, Ram fan (from Brooklyn, NY) SECOND. I count Russell Wilson among my Favorite Quarterbacks (wish I had him) and Pete Carroll among my favorite Coaches. His Roster turnover when he first arrived in Seattle was Legendary, as was his playing of a 3rd Round Rookie QB over a high-priced Free Agent. Brilliant. My only gripe with him is I wish he would have handed the ball to Marshawn. Hate the Pats ☹☹☹

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Friendly Ram 74":bmyqdvhi said:
I've always been treated friendly here and it's much appreciated. I'm an NFL fan FIRST, Ram fan (from Brooklyn, NY) SECOND. I count Russell Wilson among my Favorite Quarterbacks (wish I had him) and Pete Carroll among my favorite Coaches. His Roster turnover when he first arrived in Seattle was Legendary, as was his playing of a 3rd Round Rookie QB over a high-priced Free Agent. Brilliant. My only gripe with him is I wish he would have handed the ball to Marshawn. Hate the Pats ☹☹☹
Welcome! :irishdrinkers: