3. Lions
4. Bucs
5. Baltimore
6. Kansas City Traylor Swifties
7. Green Bay
8. Santa Clara Turd Burglars

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
……..I can't explain why I harbor such a strong dislike for the Ravens. I've been rooting against them all year, even before they separated themselves from the rest of the AFC, so it's not strictly a frontrunner thing. I probably wouldn't even bother watching a game between the Ravens and Chiefs, even though it'd be an objectively good matchup.
I’ve been rooting against them since they won their 1st owl. The reason? I live in Bmore and it’s annoying hearing Ravens fans. There are plenty of Steelers fans here and most of them are actually pretty decent.

bileever

Reaction score
As much as I would hate for the 49ers to win it all, the silver lining is the Super Bowl hangover that follows. The need to sign more big contracts, more loss of coaching talent, retirements of players who wanted to wait until they won the SB and the hubris that eventually wrecks the team.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Enough of the Chiefs. They got theirs.

1) Lions
2) Bills
3) Texans
4) Packers (without Rodgers they are easier to root for)
5) Bucs
6) Ravens
7) Chiefs
8) 9ers

Flip the Bucs and Packers and I’m good.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
As much as I would hate for the 49ers to win it all, the silver lining is the Super Bowl hangover that follows. The need to sign more big contracts, more loss of coaching talent, retirements of players who wanted to wait until they won the SB and the hubris that eventually wrecks the team.
40% of all 49ers Super Bowl victories happen the season following a SB victory.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
40% of all 49ers Super Bowl victories happen the season following a SB victory.

lol ok, whatever stat makes you feel good I suppose. That to me, is a pretty worthless stat.

And the actual % of 49er SB victories fallowing a SB victory is actually 14%. Perhaps you have dyslexia when it comes to numbers?

Last edited:

projectorfreak

Reaction score
The bills deserve it more than anyone
Hope they get knocked out next or win it all as getting there and losing might cause a rash of suicides lol
Please not really lol
Sarcasm to anyone thinking anything else
And i have numerical dyslexia , sucks but I found it's odd numbers that screw me up