Ravens at Rams MNF

joeseahawks

Reaction score
He has thrown fo 5 TDs in 3 Quarters. There are many QBs in the league don't even throw that many TDs in 5 games. And people still trying to belittle Jackson. Why can't people just enjoy what he is doing?
chris98251":1cb8hxum said:
Jackson is a great talent, he is faster and more explosive then Vick was and has a much better touch and accuracy.
Ravens are letting him play sandlot ball and the unpredictability works, my problem is they run the whole offense that way making it the norm and putting Jackson at risk every play versus using it when they need it.

James in PA

Reaction score
Welp, the Ravens clearly look like the best team in the AFC right now. You what that means ......... yep, another Super Bowl appearance for Belichick & the Pats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fade

Reaction score
This result is fantastic. The Rams are going to be mediocre for years to come.

The Ravens O-Line is making Lamar look better than he actually is. He is still pretty damn good, but he does have the #1 O-Line.

Goff was looking good until this year, when his O-Line fell off of a cliff.

I'm not comparing the 2 because there is no comparison. I am just pointing out the effect an offensive line can have on a QB's performance.

Lamar, Watson, and Mahomes, are going to be the AFC power teams for years to come. Replacing Brady, Manning, & Big Ben.

The NFC doesn't feature young QBs on that level yet.

Good news for Seahawks fans.

James in PA

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":n23y8vue said:
As long as we win the SB, Lamar can have the MVP. I’m sure Russ feels the same way.
Yep. I’ll forgive Lamar for leapfrogging RW tonight if he can do anything close to this against the Whiners!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
LOL.. Over 300 yards rushing against the Rams?

Penny.. Russ, Carlson.. get your running shoes on boys..

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Witty announcer remark for the fifth touchdown: "We've got a Jackson 5".

As far a not appreciating a great talent, I would like to see him have a long career and no injuries (thus my remarks).

He's a remarkable and exciting player.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
The playoff field in the NFC (minus the seeding) is now essentially set. (Dallas/Philly nonwithstanding).

Barring an unforseen collapse by the Vikings, or the Rams running the table (not going to happen) I think we know who's in.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
James in PA":1yqmg7eu said:
Hawk-Lock":1yqmg7eu said:
As long as we win the SB, Lamar can have the MVP. I’m sure Russ feels the same way.
Yep. I’ll forgive Lamar for leapfrogging RW tonight if he can do anything close to this against the Whiners!

Knocking the Rams out of striking distance of the Hawks is just as big of a gift :)

James in PA

Reaction score
At the Rams was one of the few remaining games I was concerned about. Division rival or not, if we lose to this team, I’m going to be livid. These boys just suck.

Fade

Reaction score
getnasty":jt8vw007 said:
Anyone still in love with Sean Mcvey? Lots of talent on that team to be getting beat like that at home.

I think he is a great coach. He could only mask his fraud QB for so long until he got figured out.

McVay's O-Line is a dumpster fire.

He doesn't share the same luxury as Pete having Russell Wilson who can just make it work. He has Goff.

I am just glad they miscalculated, paid the wrong players, and let their best O-Lineman walk in UFA in the process.

So yeah, they are screwed. And we're reaping the benefits. :D

Ps3A2F2Fpbstwimgcom2Fmedia2FEG9SILuU4AAm35C
What Sean McVay will look like when they are actually good again.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
joeseahawks":hclelm45 said:
Would you rather be #1 seed ... than see Russell win the MVP?
5_Golden_Rings":hclelm45 said:
God all mighty Jackson is sniping Wilson’s MVP and he’s about to knock the 49ers into second place next week.
Bro I'm a 49er fan. But ftr I have zero problems with Wilson winning an MVP. He's earned on. Might not be this year, but if so it's only because of Jackson.

So yeah, I hope Jackson throws 5 picks next week.

EDIt- of course i know that ain't happening. The Ravens are the best team, and they are the best at exactly what the 49ers struggle with.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ko8s1ox said:
MD5eahawks":1ko8s1ox said:
Goff is certainly looking like he should be giving some money back to the Rams organization.
I think the future of the Rams is going to be unpleasant, cap issues with an at best average QB, maybe not even that good.

Goff is a $36 million cap hit next season. Then $32.5 million then $30.5 million. Then they can get an out in 2023. That's a metric buttload of cap space for a below average QB.

getnasty

Reaction score
Fade":1uso9wra said:
getnasty":1uso9wra said:
Anyone still in love with Sean Mcvey? Lots of talent on that team to be getting beat like that at home.

I think he is a great coach. He could only mask his fraud QB for so long until he got figured out.

McVay's O-Line is a dumpster fire.

He doesn't share the same luxury as Pete having Russell Wilson who can just make it work. He has Goff.

I am just glad they miscalculated, paid the wrong players, and let their best O-Lineman walk in UFA in the process.

So yeah, they are screwed. And we're reaping the benefits. :D

Ps3A2F2Fpbstwimgcom2Fmedia2FEG9SILuU4AAm35C
What Sean McVay will look like when they are actually good again.

Head Coach is a lot more then drawing plays on a chalk board.

Barakas

Reaction score
Well...sheeeesh.....damn, that was an awesome performance by Jackson. I was really hoping Wilson would finally get some national recognition with the MVP but I guess he'll just have to remain our South Alaska secret. Hopefully we get a rematch in the SB this year.

Oh, and bye bye Rams...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of being NFC West relevant.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Greg Roman is doing another great job with another dual threat qb. He should be coach of the year.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I can’t even be mad if Lamar wins the MVP. That boy is ballin.

knownone

Reaction score
We are witnessing the further collegization of the NFL.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Yeah Russ will have to settle for the probowl this year, unless he his playing in the big game. Jackson looks like he has the arm to compensate for when his legs start to slow down a bit, but that is likely several seasons away. Wonder if there is any room left on the Raven's bandwagon? Will have to keep a closer eye on them for the rest of the season.

Latest posts