Reality Check

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I feel like we get a real feeling for how good this team is (or not as good) after they play each division opponent at least once. If they can come out at least 2-1 in the first go around that will say a lot, if it's the other way around then it will also be telling. Fingers Crossed.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TypeSly":2go8q1cp said:
Yes, the Rams and Packers had stinkers this week. 99% of teams have them on their best seasons. This doesn't convince me that either of those teams are not scary teams. And now that the Cardinals just pummelled the Cowboys.... We gotta know, this ain't no cake walk.

As good as Russ is, I'm sure he's in line for at least one, if not a couple of stinkers. I'd just feel a lot better if our D turns around somehow... sonner rather than later.

Unfortunately I don't think we see any big jumps in defensive improvement for another 2-3 weeks. I HIGHLY doubt Adams is back this week, and Snacks is going to take at least this long to get his legs under him, let alone be the effective run stuffer we need right now in the rotation.

So once again, we shall need Russell and the offense to put up 35-40 pts. Which I think they can continue to do.

hawks85

Reaction score
Aros":p8je4sc7 said:
Rodgers looked not only human but flawed today. The Bucs D exposed him, wreaking havoc from the start to finish. Wow their LB's were off the charts. MVP talk for him gets a back seat for at least a week with our boy Russ having that title firmly in hand at the moment.

Think of it as a race and Russ just gained an extra 100 steps even without playing a down today.

Rams were heavy favorites to beat the depleted 49ers. Yet, the 9ers played aggressive as if their very season depended on it and it did. Kudos to them for beating a good divisional rival. Double kudos for making the Seahawks journey a bit easier now with a solid 2 game lead in the division. Still a lot of football left to play but I cannot underestimate the importance of these victories today that favors our boys.

Your Seattle Seahawks are the only undefeated team in the NFC. That. Is. HUGE.

Right now, and no, it's not the wine talking, I just can't see Russell Wilson losing to any team right now.

Can you?

Not being arrogant, not being smug...It's the God's honest truth in how I feel right now.

I agree to an extent. That D has to improve or the Rams are going to clean our clocks. IF AND I MEAN IF the D can improve then yes, I don't see any team beating us right now, but if the D continues to give up 500 yards a game, we will finish MAYBE 10-6 maybe, and that's my opinion on that. Norton better have went to school on how to become a D-coord during the bye week, because he is straight up GARBAGE.

LTH

Reaction score
hawks85":3gdofc49 said:
Aros":3gdofc49 said:
Rodgers looked not only human but flawed today. The Bucs D exposed him, wreaking havoc from the start to finish. Wow their LB's were off the charts. MVP talk for him gets a back seat for at least a week with our boy Russ having that title firmly in hand at the moment.

Think of it as a race and Russ just gained an extra 100 steps even without playing a down today.

Rams were heavy favorites to beat the depleted 49ers. Yet, the 9ers played aggressive as if their very season depended on it and it did. Kudos to them for beating a good divisional rival. Double kudos for making the Seahawks journey a bit easier now with a solid 2 game lead in the division. Still a lot of football left to play but I cannot underestimate the importance of these victories today that favors our boys.

Your Seattle Seahawks are the only undefeated team in the NFC. That. Is. HUGE.

Right now, and no, it's not the wine talking, I just can't see Russell Wilson losing to any team right now.

Can you?

Not being arrogant, not being smug...It's the God's honest truth in how I feel right now.

I agree to an extent. That D has to improve or the Rams are going to clean our clocks. IF AND I MEAN IF the D can improve then yes, I don't see any team beating us right now, but if the D continues to give up 500 yards a game, we will finish MAYBE 10-6 maybe, and that's my opinion on that. Norton better have went to school on how to become a D-coord during the bye week, because he is straight up GARBAGE.

So you really believe that the Seahawks defensive game plan and all the calls are coming directly from Norton? You think that if there was a problem in scheme or how Norton is calling the game is not influenced by Carroll?

LTH

Latest posts