RIP Demaryius Thomas

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":164c8l3e said:
Very true.

You have to consider the source of who you are debating here.
He’s trying (and failing) to fit this tragic event into his “narrative”.
You’re not dealing with the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Coming from Mr. Narrative himself, that's laughable. The strongest narrative out there is "the vaxx is infallible, couldn't be the vaxx" narrative. By one site's conservative calculation, there has been a 60-fold increase in elite athletes suddenly dropping in athletic activities, with heart issues. The one strong correlation to that increase is the start of the vaxx administration and vaxx requirements for athletes.

We can't yet say if there's a potential causal relationship between the vaxx and Thomas' untimely death, and I suspect the "it-couldn't-be-the-vaxx" narrative is so strong in corporate media that even if there were indications the vaxx could be isolated as the primary cause, information about that would be suppressed in corrupt corporate media. Corporate media trustworthiness wasn't exactly enhanced by their pre-trial reporting of recent high-profile court cases.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2osphc9l said:
Soccer players have keeled over way before the vaccines.
Shoot, you were watching me when I attempted to play? Sneaky! I could actually be good if my lack of skill and lack of fitness didn't hold me back.
Yes, true, but before, soccer players would roll and flop around on the field in pain, grabbing their leg, instead of collapsing and grabbing their chest. The chest-grabbling flavor has happened a ton lately.