Russ for MVP

W

Welshers

Get the talk started now. This IS the year. A guy who has never even gotten a vote. Just played a near perfect game of football. He started this way last year but ultimately Schotty and Pete dialed him back because the D wasn't holding up. I don't think he will have this issue this year. They can keep this up all year. Waldron is looking great. I know it's early, but I really think it could be the year for Russ.

Posted this in the gameday forum but it needs to be said here. The Wilson 2021-22 MVP campaign starts NOW.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I literally don't want to see these discussions unless he sustains this type of play past the 12th week of the season. I'm really getting deja vu right now.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The Colts were playing 2-high safety the entire game, and still got cooked. The offense looked so much easier compared to last year. Those expecting a massive fall off are just buying into the narrative. This offense is DIFFERENT.

Fox0r

Reaction score
You guys need to chill out and pop some Xanax. I'm still cleaning off the residue from that s*** stew Russell dropped all over my TV while he was "cooking" the second half of last season.

History isn't on his side and this league is loaded with elite QBs who could run away with the MVP. Also: Tom Brady.

Threads like this in Week 1 make our fanbase look stupid - especially after the 'Let Russ Cook' campaign debacle last year. Dude was the laughing stock of Twitter for weeks with cooking fail memes about burnt food.

How about we focus on a Super Bowl and let the rest take care of itself.

Mix

Reaction score
Fox0r":14w4rd76 said:
You guys need to chill out and pop some Xanax. I'm still cleaning off the residue from that s*** stew Russell dropped all over my TV while he was "cooking" the second half of last season.

History isn't on his side and this league is loaded with elite QBs who could run away with the MVP. Also: Tom Brady.

Threads like this in Week 1 make our fanbase look stupid - especially after the 'Let Russ Cook' campaign debacle last year. Dude was the laughing stock of Twitter for weeks with cooking fail memes about burnt food.

Knock Knock, Hi It's me Debbie Downer.

Russell will win 2 MVPs this year.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Who gives a damn about MVP.

Give the MVP to AR and let’s win another Superb Owl.

If RW is winning MVP it means we asked him to do too much and we’re not winning it all.

Mix

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2257evkj said:
Who gives a damn about MVP.

Give the MVP to AR and let’s win another Superb Owl.

If RW is winning MVP it means we asked him to do too much and we’re not winning it all.

If Wilson wins MVP it means he had his best year or a near best year. If he wins 2 MVPs in one year hes legendary.

The QB is asked to do more than the rest, thus why he gets paid the way he does.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Fox0r":gvt0ugd6 said:

4 TDs 0 picks today.

Mix

Reaction score
Welshers":1kvka0k0 said:
Fox0r":1kvka0k0 said:

4 TDs 0 picks today.

He had a 5TD 0 Pick game vs the Cowboys last year...

They do not hand out the MVP week by week.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Welshers":3w1oyf05 said:
Fox0r":3w1oyf05 said:

4 TDs 0 picks today.

--------------

Week 1: 322 yards, 4 TDs 0 INT
Week 2: 288 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INT
Week 3: 315 yards, 5 TDs, 0 INT

Week 17: 0 MVP votes.

Lemme know how those early weeks worked out last year, homer. Get outta here. You're drinking your own Kool-Aid.

Mix

Reaction score
Fox0r":3miyxsmq said:
Welshers":3miyxsmq said:
Fox0r":3miyxsmq said:

4 TDs 0 picks today.

--------------

Week 1: 322 yards, 4 TDs 0 INT
Week 2: 288 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INT
Week 3: 315 yards, 5 TDs, 0 INT

Week 17: 0 MVP votes.

Lemme know how those early weeks worked out last year, homer. Get outta here. You're drinking your own Kool-Aid.

MVP Deebo Samuels.

TD and more Receiving yards than Matty Ice had passing.

John63

Reaction score
I agree it is way too early for this though he had a fantastic game.

That said if this was Carson, Wagner, DK, or any other player there would be more people saying let's get it started

No matter how you slice it this is an MVP performance now can he and the team keep it going

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
Russell Wilson 18/23 254 11.0 4 0 3-13 152.3

and 78% comply %

Mix

Reaction score
John63":3m11trme said:

That said if this was Carson, Wagner, DK, or any other player there would be more people saying let's get it started

No matter how you slice it this is an MVP performance now can he and the team keep it going

and 78% comply %

78% makes my nipples moist

John63

Reaction score
Mix":2e1hnowb said:
John63":2e1hnowb said:

and 78% comply %

78% makes my nipples moist

TMI lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Wilson out of it already, Murray and Winston had 5 TD's Wilson has no chance...............