Russell getting a hamstring mri, word is maybe significant.

Jac

Reaction score
It’s just a dicey situation all around. Everybody knows how crippling a hammy is. He’ll be stuck in the pocket on the razor’s edge of blowing it out further. Not sure how he can have any success without the threat of scrambling.

Hackett really should make him sit for a couple weeks, and get to their bye. But if Rypien did play better and/or his teammates respond to him, it creates an even worse situation for management and ownership…and even more pressure on Wilson.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but Russ sure looked OK in the 3-4 2nd half scrambles where he ran for 1st downs and nice gains.

This sure smells like trying to engender some "injury" sympathy to blame for Wilson's terrible play. First it was flying to California for a super secret shoulder examination and treatment. Now it's a "significant hamstring" injury.

No limp at all last night. None.

Boy you read my mind. I was going to post the same thing. I absolutely believe this is some PR angle to help salvage the massive hit he's been taking on social media, etc. He looked completely fine all the way to the game winning kick in OT.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Before that TO by Denver in OT -The camera flashed to Russ jumping up
putting his helmet on and throwing passes..Absolutely looked fine.
How many more injuries they going to conjure up on his behalf?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
these fake injuries are a red flag and things seems headed in a dire route. i wonder if perhaps rw3 is going to have a mental breakdown? will there be fallout from the depravity? i have a feeling things bout to get even weirder in broncoland.

NampaHawk

Reaction score
Boy you read my mind. I was going to post the same thing. I absolutely believe this is some PR angle to help salvage the massive hit he's been taking on social media, etc. He looked completely fine all the way to the game winning kick in OT.
I am definitely not a Russ apologist - but watched the whole 4th quarter again and it does look like he tweaked something in the play where he scrambled in the last 3-4 minutes of the quarter....you can see he throws the ball out of bounds and then pulls up a little lame. Was going to watch the next play to see how it effected him but couldn't tell - that blitzer looked like he was shot out of a cannon and clobbered Wilson. In the overtime, after his handoffs he just stood there, not like earlier in the game where he handed off and carried out a fake. Now was he in real pain - nah, the kicker was in real pain - but if he was....nothing a quarter billion can't fix.

GemCity

Reaction score
I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but Russ sure looked OK in the 3-4 2nd half scrambles where he ran for 1st downs and nice gains.

This sure smells like trying to engender some "injury" sympathy to blame for Wilson's terrible play. First it was flying to California for a super secret shoulder examination and treatment. Now it's a "significant hamstring" injury.

^^This…..

Team RCW is crafty…what better way to mask poor play?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score

Yeah, I am normally a conspiracy theorist and I am in complete agreement. I think Wilson’s ego and and his need to be Mr Wonderful I can see him pulling this crap

toffee

Reaction score
Last edited:

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Our John63 went silent, his last post on Bronco's forum was Oct 13. He accumulated over 500 posts there since the trade, but went silent before the Bolts' game and remain silent till now. Here, his latest, it's Pete and Hackett, injury and his teammates not trusting Russ:
hmm.

somebody needs to go to @John63's house and do a welfare check. to not post excuses on the broncos forums for team 3 when wilson needs it the most? something's not right.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
If he does not have n”real” injury then they will blame the coaches