Russell Wilson 10 for 11 on 3rd down passing..

Steve2222

Reaction score
IMO it was one of his best. He had no help yesterday from his line or running backs. He took over the game in the fourth like its a norm for him now. That scoring drive and the 5 minutes at the end of the game to run the clock out was elite tier QB status.

Smellyman

Reaction score
love that guy. Got beat like a drum a few times and you'd never know it. cool hand luke

Laloosh

Reaction score
Steve2222":6io79p4r said:
IMO it was one of his best. He had no help yesterday from his line or running backs. He took over the game in the fourth like its a norm for him now. That scoring drive and the 5 minutes at the end of the game to run the clock out was elite tier QB status.

I think his receivers should get a little credit.

Steve2222

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1rva4pup said:
Steve2222":1rva4pup said:

Oh I agree with you. Our WRs are highly underrated.

Smellyman

Reaction score
LymonHawk":v80c9mzi said:
Yup, it was all Wilson...the defense had nothing to do with the win. :roll:

this thread is about Wilson and not the D.

Of course the D was huge.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Heres another Stat for you

4th Quarter for Wilson
7/8 114 yards 1TD for a PERFECT 158.3 Rating

AND

When Wilson and the Offense were on the Carolina Side of the field Wilson was
12/15 176 Yards 1 TD

TJH

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3hs1egd8 said:
But it was Russell's worst game ever according to some people.

Nobody said that.

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
TJH":3d75jwox said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3d75jwox said:

Nobody said that.
Actually if you look at the gameday board a few people were saying that. One person (I won't name names) said it was his worst game by far mentally. You really CAN'T please everyone it seems.

mrblitz

Reaction score
it's russ, and his receivers. they feed off of each other to create an unstoppable synergy.

seriously, russell wilson is the best player in the nfl.

TJH

Reaction score
"seriously, russell wilson is the best player in the nfl."

Come on now...

pehawk

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":3q4zd43m said:
TJH":3q4zd43m said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3q4zd43m said:

Nobody said that.
Actually if you look at the gameday board a few people were saying that. One person (I won't name names) said it was his worst game by far mentally. You really CAN'T please everyone it seems.

That was me...I said it was his worst game mentally.

He made more mental mistakes than I have ever seen from him. That's not me saying he wasn't amazing. That's not me saying he didn't perform a miracle or two. That's just me saying he made mistakes, three in particular, I hadn't seen from him. I never said he had a bad game...he had a great game. He just had some mistakes, for HIM.

Most QB's have at least 4 a game. Wilson maybe had 6 to 10 glaring errors (mental, not skill errors) all of last year. He had 3 plays, that we're just errors for him. He's so well prepared he hardly ever makes errors.

IMO, Wilson played his rookie game, yesterday (again, from a mental perspective).

I'm known on here for being a douchebag, yeah. But someone hard to please or someone that whines about Seahawks? Who cant be pleased? Umm, no, that's a reach.

I guess I can bash Carp, if that's more acceptable? Even though I'm not bashing Wilson.

General Manager

Reaction score
That's incredible. Carolina's front seven really was outstanding in that game. SF has never steamrolled us like that certainly not at home. It will be a different game Sunday. Last team to maul our O-line like that was at Arizona last year.

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1048c1w5 said:
That was me...I said it was his worst game mentally.

He made more mental mistakes than I have ever seen from him. That's not me saying he wasn't amazing. That's not me saying he didn't perform a miracle or two. That's just me saying he made mistakes, three in particular, I hadn't seen from him. I never said he had a bad game...he had a great game. He just had some mistakes, for HIM.

Most QB's have at least 4 a game. Wilson maybe had 6 to 10 glaring errors (mental, not skill errors) all of last year. He had 3 plays, that we're just errors for him. He's so well prepared he hardly ever makes errors.

IMO, Wilson played his rookie game, yesterday (again, from a mental perspective).

I'm known on here for being a douchebag, yeah. But someone hard to please or someone that whines about Seahawks? Who cant be pleased? Umm, no, that's a reach.

I guess I can bash Carp, if that's more acceptable? Even though I'm not bashing Wilson.

Alright I see your point. My mistake. No hard feelings.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Steve2222":2h9vvxux said:
E.C. Laloosh":2h9vvxux said:
Steve2222":2h9vvxux said:

Oh I agree with you. Our WRs are highly underrated.
nah, they're subpar at best lol