Russell Wilson removes Seahawks from social media

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Another Wilson thread!

Russell Wilson has removed the Seahawks from his Twitter account and changed his profile picture across all his social media accounts.

This could be significant, he's never done this before!

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, this was probably a dumb thread. Sorry guys.

But he has removed the Seahawks from his IG bio, he did unfollow the team at some point on Twitter yesterday. These are facts!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Glad I've never used Twitter or Instagram. But I do enjoy the funny comments people make on articles.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
For a professional athlete, this is clearly the lowest effort way to pop to the top of all the newsfeeds and talking points, without actually doing anything that could hurt your relationship with your fans or team.

And it is turning into a leverage play.

So of course Wilson took the Seahawks out of his social media. It magically makes you a talk show topic and gets you suggested in every trade report while not making you look like a jerk.

Shocked he didn't think of this sooner.

toffee

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2b8xqewq said:
For a professional athlete, this is clearly the lowest effort way to pop to the top of all the newsfeeds and talking points, without actually doing anything that could hurt your relationship with your fans or team.

So of course Wilson took the Seahawks out of his social media. It magically makes you a talk show topic and gets you suggested in every trade report while not making you look like a jerk.

Nailed it!!!! Smart guy.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3f26vwt4 said:

He had to wait for the Murray stuff to die down, Kyle did this first...............

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":22emv2a4 said:
TwistedHusky":22emv2a4 said:

He had to wait for the Murray stuff to die down, Kyle did this first...............

Our Russ is not gonna get media not talk about his unhappiness with our OL, and how his prime are being wasted by Pete.

Kyle and Rodgers are just jealous of Russ's dominance on off season media, they are doing whatever it takes to steal a few minutes of media time. Of course Russ is not letting them do it, hence the delete of Hawks from his media profile, Russ skillfully steering media attention back to his unhappiness with Hawks.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You clearly know the entire situation up and down. Impressive :irishdrinkers:

Rent free.
Have a great weekend

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2pijiihr said:
You clearly know the entire situation up and down. Impressive :irishdrinkers:

Rent free.
Have a great weekend

This^^^
heaven forbid it was nothing more than him paying homage to his deceased dad.

By the way, did you bother to look at who he is following?

Let me help you
#`1 Seahawks
Dk
Tyler
Adams
Wagner
Heaps
12s

These are his top 7

and in his Twitter feed amongst other things
work out videos
game tape
Messages to teammates with congratulations

John63

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2zj58vuk said:
This was an intended result from Russ . He want's the trade talks out there .

Your proof? Let me guess none.

John63

Reaction score
So the Hawks are back on his Twitter. So guess.hr is not leaving huh.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lmao this is dumb, dude wanted to put his pops on there and people over react, I hate society,

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Ciara hired a PR firm to scrub the Hawks from his social media accounts unfortunately from what I understand. We need to accept the fact that Justin Fields and a boatload of first round and second round picks could be the quickest way to reset with quality. Wilson is exploring his options like he said he would do and listed the Bears and Eags as his final 2.

Anyone still clinging to Wilson’s sack needs to come to grips with reality. Change is imminent this offseason.

W

Welshers

ArlosSpecial":ja3y455j said:
Ciara hired a PR firm to scrub the Hawks from his social media accounts unfortunately from what I understand. We need to accept the fact that Justin Fields and a boatload of first round and second round picks could be the quickest way to reset with quality. Wilson is exploring his options like he said he would do and listed the Bears and Eags as his final 2.

Anyone still clinging to Wilson’s sack needs to come to grips with reality. Change is imminent this offseason.
What's your inside source on Ciara and the pr firm?...

Latest posts