S.F. vs Greenbay

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1fr53dt2 said:
Erin looks like he is playing drunk tonight, missing by a mile. No one is going to fear the packers
In the playoffs

Thing about her Highness is once you knock him around and things don't go his way he gets into his own head and throws the Temper tantrum with himself and starts going after his team mates to blame.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If Seattle keeps winning a GB loss will help in the playoff seeding, so I guess that’s the silver lining.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Anyone notice Jimmy tends to look where the ball is going to go and stare it down ?

There is a whole half, it is not out of a possibility for them to come back with some adjustments given Rodgers history if he can get his head back on track.

First they have to account for Bosa.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2fv613yr said:
How did GB win 8 games?

Let's see, they have Broncos, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, Raiders. That helps tremendously.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":37m4ze0d said:
Anyone notice Jimmy tends to look where the ball is going to go and stare it down ?

There is a whole half, it is not out of a possibility for them to come back with some adjustments given Rodgers history if he can get his head back on track.

Surely you jest sir. I was told he has “NO FATAL FLAWS”.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
raisethe3":29kz97m0 said:
Sports Hernia":29kz97m0 said:
How did GB win 8 games?

Let's see, they have Broncos, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, Raiders. That helps tremendously.
True, but any one of them would be beating GB tonight, as bad as they are playing.

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":2i3xpfjl said:

Ya this is a huge area that he needs to improve. Also Erin does scare me in the heroics

HawkGA

Reaction score
So maybe the Packers just aren't very good. Honestly, I know people are wanting a scenario for home field advantage, but I'd be find with the 2 seed. I think this team could very well win a road Championship game. It's going the whole wild card route that concerns me.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Kyler Murray is really the only QB to hold his own against this SF defense. Twice, really.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2wiq9073 said:
raisethe3":2wiq9073 said:
Sports Hernia":2wiq9073 said:
How did GB win 8 games?

True, but any one of them would be beating GB tonight, as bad as they are playing.

Just out of curiosity. Do you think the niners D has anything to do with the pack playing like poop?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
So dominant that no credit for us finding a way to overcome it.

That's ok though let them keep blowing air into that 49er balloon.

rlkats

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":1p4kamlz said:
Kyler Murray is really the only QB to hold his own against this SF defense. Twice, really.

Agreed he is legit.

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":2dpf1xd3 said:

Who didn't give the hawks credit?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":66s9h0lr said:
chris98251":66s9h0lr said:

The half time show was listening to them, man crushing their defense which is fine but they have been beat and not any discussion about how to beat them which we did. 49ers are legit but not invulnerable which they seem to be overlooking this broadcast. Arizona also came close twice as well.

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":mn7g9zaz said:
rlkats":mn7g9zaz said:
chris98251":mn7g9zaz said:

The half time show was listening to them, man crushing their defense which is fine but they have been beat and not any discussion about how to beat them which we did. 49ers are legit but not invulnerable which they seem to be overlooking this broadcast. Arizona also came close twice as well.

Ah ok I see. Ya the blueprint is out. Stack the box, stick like glue on receivers and blitz jimmy. That is the key. But to that the only team to do it was you all. Jimmy while three picks against Arizona, had record days and put the team on his back. That Arizona team will be a ton better next year. It will be interesting

raisethe3

Reaction score
HawkGA":2l0ihy54 said:
So maybe the Packers just aren't very good. Honestly, I know people are wanting a scenario for home field advantage, but I'd be find with the 2 seed. I think this team could very well win a road Championship game. It's going the whole wild card route that concerns me.

I'd be satisfied with being a #2 seed given our state. The Hawks are undefeated on the road anyways and I hope that continues if we're not being a #1 seed.

Latest posts