Sabrina Ionescu scores record 37 points to break WNBA & NBA record

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
And I'm not interested in defining anything to you Sport! Shouldn't you be busy dying your hair?
You couldn’t even if you wanted to. You are a breathing FOX buzz word Rolodex. Are you as afraid of hair dye as you are Antifa…is it too “woke” for you. Lulz

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
In the original title you claimed she broke an NBA record, and in the recent update you claimed she used the NBA ball. Neither is accurate.

What I had initially read said she used the NBA size ball. That ended up being incorrect. I still don't think it matters. Curry would probably struggle with the slightly smaller ball. Shooting with the ball you're used to makes a lot of sense for both of them.

The original title was based on the content of the article. She *surpassed* the NBA record, which is literally the definition of what "breaking" a record means.

She narrowly lost to Curry, the greatest 3 point shooter of all time, by 2 buckets. Just appreciate it. Anything else is simply hating.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
What I had initially read said she used the NBA size ball. That ended up being incorrect. I still don't think it matters. Curry would probably struggle with the slightly smaller ball. Shooting with the ball you're used to makes a lot of sense for both of them.

The original title was based on the content of the article. She *surpassed* the NBA record, which is literally the definition of what "breaking" a record means.

She narrowly lost to Curry, the greatest 3 point shooter of all time, by 2 buckets. Just appreciate it. Anything else is simply hating.
Odd that you ignored the main point of my response. It’s almost like you‘re looking for an excuse to play the misogyny card.
I’m fine with celebrating females, you’re the one who insists on doing so by creating a false equivalence with a male counterpart.

In the original title you claimed she broke an NBA record, and in the recent update you claimed she used the NBA ball. Neither is accurate.

Why not just say she’s the best in WNBA history? If that’s somehow not good enough, maybe you can talk her into competing on a level playing field. Who knows she might still be #2, but we will never know if ‘equity’ rules the day.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Odd that you ignored the main point of my response. It’s almost like you‘re looking for an excuse to play the misogyny card.

I didn't ignore anything. I responded to a particularly point. Don't blame me it you have a guilty conscience (I'm not saying you do!).

getnasty

Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why wouldn't Sabrina go play in the NBA. Even if she made the minimum in the NBA it would still be 5 times more then her WNBA Supermax contract.