Seahawks at Niners 11/11...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Alcohol is a hell of a drug.
On a side note, I was impressed with the volume at that game. It seemed louder than I've ever heard from a Santa Clara or San Fran crowd. Nicely done, your fans brought their voices thru the entire game. Well, not as much when down 11, but that happens.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1y2gcftk said:
On a side note, I was impressed with the volume at that game. It seemed louder than I've ever heard from a Santa Clara or San Fran crowd. Nicely done, your fans brought their voices thru the entire game. Well, not as much when down 11, but that happens.

They finally filled their stadium for once.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":dr2mn81q said:

Yeah, TBH I'm glad it was a 9ers fan -- it saves all the hassle of arguing over if one idiot is "indicative" of all that's wrong with a fanbase or is just one idiot.

The bad old days from 2012/2013 of Bowman/popcorn-gate on the one hand and all 9ers fans being criminals and thugs because some drunk @sshole punched a fellow 9ers fan in a restroom on the other hand isn't something I want to return to.

Largent80

Reaction score
9ers appear to be in injury hell right now. I would say with AZ playing better they had better bring their A game, but after this Mondays game, I don't think they have that fortitude this year to overcome the player loss and that game loss.

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":1aovwv50 said:
Largent80":1aovwv50 said:
So now whining about a statue is what this thread has become?

Simply replace the mask, not that hard, jeezus.

The bottom line is the Seahawks Beat the 9ers, regardless of a statue.

Trying pretty hard to find where someone said otherwise.

[youtube]A_sY2rjxq6M[/youtube]

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":29cozwaf said:
SoulfishHawk":29cozwaf said:

Yeah, TBH I'm glad it was a 9ers fan -- it saves all the hassle of arguing over if one idiot is "indicative" of all that's wrong with a fanbase or is just one idiot.

The bad old days from 2012/2013 of Bowman/popcorn-gate on the one hand and all 9ers fans being criminals and thugs because some drunk @sshole punched a fellow 9ers fan in a restroom on the other hand isn't something I want to return to.

Let alone the stupid brawls that would break out between Raiders/49ers fans at what used to be a regular preseason game. Finally the teams/league had enough and just canceled this game altogether.

Rivalry is supposed to be fun, not stuff you can get taken to jail for or have said games cancelled for.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
9ers appear to be in injury hell right now. I would say with AZ playing better they had better bring their A game, but after this Mondays game, I don't think they have that fortitude this year to overcome the player loss and that game loss.

KS let it slip to Cardinals media that Staley was out. He tried to walk it back but I'd be surprised if he plays.

That said, their injuries are mostly on offense as seen here: https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/11/13 ... -two-weeks. But as we saw, the D had its biggest struggles (before us) with them. It could come down to whether Sanders can go. While Samuels is coachable, that's not gonna happen in a week. Bourne/Pettis/esp Goodwin I think have hit their ceilings, and they're fairly low.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":18n0f04v said:

KS let it slip to Cardinals media that Staley was out. He tried to walk it back but I'd be surprised if he plays.

That said, their injuries are mostly on offense as seen here: https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/11/13 ... -two-weeks. But as we saw, the D had its biggest struggles (before us) with them. It could come down to whether Sanders can go. While Samuels is coachable, that's not gonna happen in a week. Bourne/Pettis/esp Goodwin I think have hit their ceilings, and they're fairly low.

?

I think yer a bit off on that one.

He let it slip that KITTLE wouldn't play and then walked it back. We already know that Staley is out because he had surgery on his finger.

As for the WRs....I'd say your assessment isn't far off.

Samuel has a future...but he plays like a rookie.

Bourne.....ugg.
Pettis.....MAD potential, just isn't living up to it. Shanahan loves the kid, but he just isn't taking the strides he needs to. Pretty regularly isn't where he's supposed to be and doesn't fight back to the ball.
Goodwin.....love the guy personally, but he'll always be a track star playing WR.

The guy I'm really hoping to see here soon is Jalen Hurd. Hoping he might be able to come off IR. He's a rookie too so not someone I would depend on, but he's something they simply don't have right now....6'4" 230-240 and great after the catch.

Largent80

Reaction score
9ers are in injury hell, plain and simple. They don't have the depth to handle that coupled with their schedule. Maybe next year again for Y'all.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JohnMiddlekauff/status/1194813280037945347[/tweet]

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":375ss1tg said:
9ers are in injury hell, plain and simple. They don't have the depth to handle that coupled with their schedule. Maybe next year again for Y'all.

ROTFLMAO!!

Yeah. Bro they've been in injury hell since week 2.

They've lost one game by 3 points. I think they'll be fine.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":200l1y8w said:

That's what I've been sayin.

Its different this year. All that building needed was a winner.

Largent80

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ehhigmx said:
Largent80":1ehhigmx said:

ROTFLMAO!!

Yup...ROTFLMAO....see Mondays results and your aftermath injury report. Maybe not so funny for your team.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":qr7f5jbu said:
Marvin49":qr7f5jbu said:
Largent80":qr7f5jbu said:

ROTFLMAO!!

Yup...ROTFLMAO....see Mondays results and your aftermath injury report. Maybe not so funny for your team.

Laughing at YOU bro. Niners have been dealing with injury all season.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3k5un02a said:
SantaClaraHawk":3k5un02a said:

?

He let it slip that KITTLE wouldn't play and then walked it back. We already know that Staley is out because he had surgery on his finger.

Bourne.....ugg.
Pettis.....MAD potential, just isn't living up to it. Shanahan loves the kid, but he just isn't taking the strides he needs to. Pretty regularly isn't where he's supposed to be and doesn't fight back to the ball.
Goodwin.....love the guy personally, but he'll always be a track star playing WR.

The guy I'm really hoping to see here soon is Jalen Hurd. Hoping he might be able to come off IR. He's a rookie too so not someone I would depend on, but he's something they simply don't have right now....6'4" 230-240 and great after the catch.

My bad! I meant Kittle but typed Staley. Sorry!

As far as your WRs, if I were Shanalynch, I'd call Dez Bryant in for a workout if I haven't already. Your RBs are good, but with the No. 1 out and the game plan discovered, Ds are gonna stack and try to shut the run down. JimmyG will need to pass more, and your TEs/FBs will be busy providing additional O-line assistance w/Staley out and McG still rusty.

acer1240

Reaction score
Marvin49":a78l4bci said:
Largent80":a78l4bci said:
Marvin49":a78l4bci said:
Largent80":a78l4bci said:

ROTFLMAO!!

Laughing at YOU bro. Niners have been dealing with injury all season.

All due respect Marvin, but so have most teams. I know you're not using it as an excuse but we didn't have our Kittle either. Uncle Will is a hell of a player.

Hope both teams come out of week 17 relatively healthy but it may well be another bloodbath.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1wgjylcm said:
Marvin49":1wgjylcm said:
SantaClaraHawk":1wgjylcm said:

?

Bourne.....ugg.

My bad! I meant Kittle but typed Staley. Sorry!

As far as your WRs, if I were Shanalynch, I'd call Dez Bryant in for a workout if I haven't already. Your RBs are good, but with the No. 1 out and the game plan discovered, Ds are gonna stack and try to shut the run down. JimmyG will need to pass more, and your TEs/FBs will be busy providing additional O-line assistance w/Staley out and McG still rusty.

I highly doubt it.

Even if they did sign Dez, which I doubt, he's not gonna play that quick. By the time he's ready to play, Kittle and Sanders will be back.

Only thing I see coming SOON is the POSSIBILITY of Jalen Hurd, but that's not guaranteed and who knows if he would even be effective.

They will tho have Juszczyk whom they didn't have the first time around vs Arizona, they won't be on 4 days rest, and they won't be on the road.

Gameplan is just try to get by Arizona and then get Kittle and Sanders back for GB, Balt, NO.

Funny thing? I'm not really all that concerned with GB and NO. This pass rush can get to Brees and Rodgers with 4.

Its Wilson, Jackson, and Murray that concern me.

Latest posts