Seahawks newest reclamation project: Robert Nkemdiche

getnasty

Reaction score
How many former 1st round pick has Pete signed over the years, he loves talent. I like the move because it's a huge positional need and there's really no downside but i can't remember any of these former 1st round bust having much impact.

kf3339

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":zmylaj9l said:
Reclamation projects are great. You get the talent for lower cost and sometimes get a great player that just did not fit the system.

But usually, you want character concerns, not work-ethic concerns.

Attitude and work ethic concerns usually do not work out. Unless the work ethic was misrepresented this has a very low % success rate tied to it.

Fingers crossed but the chances this works for us is miniscule.

Very true, but we only need one to really jump thru that hoop and surprise us all! I will give PC a pass on trying to find that gem! It's not like we have a lot of picks this draft. Just think of him as an older UDFA. That's how I see it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I agree with the sentiment this could be a low risk high reward signing or alternatively he could be just a camp body and not worth a roster spot.

Interesting addition though. He was the 29th pick in the 1st round the year he was drafted by the Cardinals and was a player I'd bet the team had some real interest in adding. He is a very physically talented player.

Sure hope Nkemdiche has matured a bit and will be excited to play football again because his early track record as a pro was he was not very motivated to play football and was more interested in partying and spending his signing bonus. His last year out of football may have caused him to reflect upon the direction of his life and to make a genuine effort at coming back to mother football. Time will tell.