Seahawks now ranked 15th in defense

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How they played a month and a half ago has nothing to do with how they are playing now. Dwelling on the past is kind of the jam these days unfortunately. Couldn't care less how they WERE playing, while winning.....
I care how they are playing heading into the playoffs. If you can't see that, not sure you ever will.
And yes, I absolutely want them to put the foot down with the lead, but after the last couple years, these close endings are no shocker.

PNW

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":hzywofz7 said:
See, that's not hard to do. You want to be wrong when it means the team is getting better :irishdrinkers:
Lol It was never hard to do, I just call it like I see it... I’ve never been a doom and gloom or a homer fan, I absolutely don’t mind giving credit or criticizing depending on how the team is playing. If Russ can just get out of his weird slump and uplift the offense again so we can fire on all cylinders that would be fun to watch!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1moj9rom said:
Yeah, winning all the time and having a defense that is clearly improving really sucks.
So does going to the playoffs 9 of 11 years, 10 wins already and moving up to the 3 seed. Humbug...…..

Go Hawks
Ha Ha Ha!
I don't understand a lot in here myself..
Some want to lose so we can get a different
seed to play a different team like we can't
beat anybody good whatever. :34853_doh:

Polk738

Reaction score
Sam does a good breakdown towards the end of this vid explaining what the Seahawks defense were doing differently against WFT in the second half

[youtube]O3T9eVFsghY[/youtube]

xray

Reaction score
Improvement by virtue of playing bottom dweller offenses 3 of the last 4 games . That is not a good measure to use . IMO

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
They sure looked the part again today. This level of play wins championships, no doubt about it.

W

Welshers

Greatest turnaround of a unit I have ever seen in decades of watching the NFL. From the worst YPG average in history over 8 games to Top 5 over the next 8? Unbelievable

Ambrose83

Reaction score
xray":25mugfaw said:
Improvement by virtue of playing bottom dweller offenses 3 of the last 4 games . That is not a good measure to use . IMO

You were saying ?

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":1lhdimhg said:

So you have to throw out all the other teams stats also who played against teams without a stellar offense then.

Latest posts