Seahawks willing to make Jamal Adams the highest-paid safety

ivotuk

Reaction score
Warner's contract is 3 years 18.3 million.

Seattle will NOT pay Jamal more than Bobby.

I think the contract will be done by next week, and will be about 17.6 million per year. However, it will "sound" like it's worth 18 million plus, the same way Warner's contract "sounds" like it's 19 million per.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay him more than 16.5 mill, If he won't sign for that then he can try to get 17 in FA. He won't be able to though no one is going to pay him 17 mill with his coverage skills and injury history. . If he holds out then they can say hey we offered a great contract and he wouldn't take it then cut ties at the end of the season. The draft picks are gone no matter what so i wouldn't let that drive the negotiations.

ivotuk

Reaction score
When the Seahawks report Tuesday, Adams is expected to be there. "I don't expect any issues at all with Adams showing up. We'll see for sure tomorrow if he does. But that is, of course, the expectation," Rapoport said on Inside Training Camp Live.

"Eventually, this will be a deal that I think both sides will be happy with and Jamal Adams will likely be a very, very rich man."

https://www.nfl.com/news/training-camp- ... ng-in-camp

Latest posts