Seattle’s two picks from Denver in 2023 draft

QWERTY

Reaction score
I really want a monster in the middle. Anyone think Jalen Carter would be a good pick?
I don't believe in any of the players that play with loaded talent.

The only results are at the combine.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Pass rusher
MLB/NT
NT/MLB
Center

There's another venue, not yet discussed.. FA.. whats/who's going to be available?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I doubt many teams would have passed up on Curry at the time if they had that #4 pick
You are right, that was about the worst draft class to ever come out and Curry was at the top.. just our luck it would be that bad.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. I remember everyone (well seemingly) being very stoked about Curry. He was a beast in College. Not sure there was any way for them to know he wasn't going to pan out at all in the NFL.

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Watching Carter at the weekend against LSU, that man is a beast. Yes please if he is available for us at 3!

DJrmb

Reaction score
Yes to any D-line help! That's been the biggest weakness, both talent level and the depth.

themunn

Reaction score
If Geno is signed up for 3 years then I don't think we need to go QB with the Broncos pick.

If someone like Richardson falls to our own pick (Aaron Rodgers style)? Then yeah go for it. But our offense is one of the top units in the league with all the key pieces signed through at least next year if not a number of years (both tackles, DK, Lockett, Fant, Dissly, Walker), bring Geno back and the offense should continue to rumble nicely.

If we used both Broncos picks plus our own for D-Line, Edge and Linebacker I'd be pretty happy.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Imagine how high in the air J. Carter could perch Kyler Murray after a sack. I mean Jayden Daniels is 6'3" 200. :ROFLMAO:

Man. The Hawks with a legit pass rush would be stout!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Not necessarily in this order but…here’s what I would do:

Geno is resigned:
Draft DE, DT, LB, Center

Geno not signed:
DE, QB, DT, LB

I also predicted Russ to have his best statistical season of his career this year. Translation: I don’t know shit but I kinda feel like picking those positions would help us the most.

Let’s not forget a RB. I’d LOVE Penny to finally stay healthy because I think he would be the best back in the league. Unfortunately, his run is likely over.
Great point regarding RB. We seem to go through them more than other teams.
I also agree with the order of picks, I'm not crazy about taking a QB so high but that's just my personal opinion.