Seattle Mariners @ Minnesota Twins May 6-9...

sutz

Reaction score
Probables:

Mon: Castillo RHP (3-4, 3.46 ERA) vs Richardson RHP (1-0, 2.45 ERA)

Tues: Hancock RHP (3-3, 4.75 ERA) vs Ober RHP (3-1, 4.55 ERA)

Wed: Kirby RHP (3-2, 3.76 ERA) vs Paddack RHP (3-1, 4.78 ERA)

Thurs: Gilbert RHP (3-0, 1.69 ERA) vs Lopez RHP (3-2, 4.30 ERA)

Crizilla

Reaction score
Twins 12 game win streak just snapped hopefully we put them on a losing streak now. Would be shocked if Kirby gets the start since I thought he has a bum knee.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Twins 12 game win streak just snapped hopefully we put them on a losing streak now. Would be shocked if Kirby gets the start since I thought he has a bum knee.
Last I heard, it was "soreness." Servais said they took pictures, but I haven't heard what those indicated. Servais did say he didn't think Kirby would miss his next start. Kirby has said it's no big deal, but this early in the season they are keeping an eye on it to see if it gets worse - hopefully not.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Looks like we're pretty even with the Twinkies, record wise, so could be an interesting series. If we get a split, I won't complain a bunch, but our pitchers should keep us in every game.

stack55

Reaction score
Damn, we had a chance with the bases loaded.
At least we got one to tie it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Lmao. 14 more strikeouts. Literally every game it's a miracle if they score more than 1 run. How much worse could things get to wake up the stubborn Ms fans?

Hawker

Reaction score
Lmao. 14 more strikeouts. Literally every game it's a miracle if they score more than 1 run. How much worse could things get to wake up the stubborn Ms fans?

I have found myself first checking on last night's box score, and then - regardless of a win or a loss - how many Ks our offense had.

Threedee

Reaction score
I had hoped that the recent surprising success of the A's would help us out while we're stuck in Minneapolis. Yesterday they nearly pulled off the upset. Today, not so much.

Chapow

Reaction score
Wow. The Twins manager is just hanging this reliever out to dry. There was ample opportunity to change pitchers before this got out of hand. Dude pretty much just gave this game away. Kudos to the M's for taking advantage of it, but damn, wtf was Rocco Baldelli doing there?

Chapow

Reaction score
Anyway, nice win, and nice to see the offense wake up and have a good game.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Wow. The Twins manager is just hanging this reliever out to dry. There was ample opportunity to change pitchers before this got out of hand. Dude pretty much just gave this game away. Kudos to the M's for taking advantage of it, but damn, wtf was Rocco Baldelli doing there?
We tired out two of his best relievers last night, plus they've apparently been used a lot lately, so missing a couple of their best arms.

Latest posts