Seattle Mariners @ New York Mets Sep 1-3

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Grrrrrr. I hate Rob Manfred.

On another note. JK In Tacoma DH’ed and singled in his first AB up the middle. Bad news is it looked like he was favoring his ankle out of the box. He stayed in the game though, hoping it’s more of a mental thing.

balakoth

Reaction score

On another note. JK In Tacoma DH’ed and singled in his first AB up the middle. Bad news is it looked like he was favoring his ankle out of the box. He stayed in the game though, hoping it’s more of a mental thing.
and just getting in there doing those motions again... why he needs that week or more in Triple A

Ruminator

Reaction score

He's still playing?? I thought he kicked the bucket!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I get the frustration of the game streaming on Apple, but this is just the beginning. I expect a lot more of this, and I’m talking about all sports. At some point there probably won’t even be cable.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Won’t be easy, Senga is a legit ace. If we can win today, I like our chances to win the series. Castillo tomorrow and then I believe Kirby is slated for Sunday.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Sounds like Julio is moving around fairly well, chasing down a couple of fly balls.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Two on and no outs with Julio, Geno and Cal due up and they can’t even score.

Hopefully the JP home run is all we will need.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Not sold on Munoz as our high leverage guy. I know his last two outings were easy but he faced the bottom of the KC order and then Oakland. There is no question he is one of our best arms in the pen, but he’s been shaky for over a month now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Cabby pinch runs and then gets picked off? Wow.

Chapow

Reaction score
Munoz gives up the go ahead run to a well below average hitter.

He shouldn't be in there in high leverage situations anymore, IMO, but at this point I don't know who should.