SF Almost choking away a 20-6 lead

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":3spj0bem said:
Well, the record says we are worse, lots of things make that happen injuries, bad calls etc, neither team looks like they are in the mid-tier let alone top tier teams.

Really we are not Jags and Texans or Lions, but we sure are not taking home the Court or Prom Queen either.

Bragging who was with the uglier date really isn't something to crow about now is it.

Completely agree.

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1lms4onv said:
https://twitter.com/grantcohn/status/1470198996673175557?s=21

Lmao

Didn’t I say the same thing genius

Stud

Reaction score
Didn't the Seahawks blow a 24-9 lead to the Titans at home and ended up losing? I remember that.

Stud

Reaction score
telerion":2xt1am9m said:
Their secondary is awful.

Update: Really good game in the end.

It is. Our front office didn't address the CB position at all. This is the result.

Stud

Reaction score
rlkats":1iyk5dlb said:
ArlosSpecial":1iyk5dlb said:
I heard Cincy had like 20 fumbles and some unsportsmanlike penalties lol
SF got bailed out. They'll be an easy one and done with stinky at qb

There were 2 special teams fumbles and 1 unsportsmanlike penalty. Again ignorant posting by an uneducated troll.

Again, Niners have problems but hey at least they are still looking better than the hawks. Not much but better.

Actually, I have this strange feeling the Seahawks are going to win out and finish 9-8. Rams are struggling and the Lions and Bears won't beat you. The Cards struggle against Seattle at home.

Stud

Reaction score
TAB420":2z6451ts said:
"Better than the Hawks" but, lost to them twice...okay.

I remember when Seattle beat the Raiders twice in 1983. I guess according to you the Seahawks were better even though the Raiders won the Super bowl.

olyfan63

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":26nkkpfh said:
I'm surprised he didn't use the words 'Fudge' and 'Pack' like the majority of his posts.

Yeah, I don't know why he didn't use the Fudge and Pack thing this time, especially when a team from SF comes out on top. Maybe he prefers his hot fudge on the bottom, you know, under the ice cream? I picture him snickering like a Beavis and Butthead cartoon when he writes his posts or reads responses. "He said 'bottom' and 'fudge' he-he-he!"

That SF-Cincy game was a barn-burner, for sure! It looked like Kittle dropped a deep pass potential TD from JimmyG, usually he catches those.

IMO the Niners pass rush won that game, that and a terrific performance from JimmyG, and having Deebo back. Aiyuk also continues to ball out also from what I saw.

I'm with Chris on the 'who has the ugliest date contest' thing. That said, the Hawks now have two coats of lipstick on the pig, and some eyeliner. Being back above .500, the Niners pig has the lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara, and is now walking upright on two legs. Who remembers the Orwell Animal Farm quote? "Two legs good, four legs bad!" It's gonna take four more beauty treatments for the Hawks' pig of a season to get up on 2 legs.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Stud":baraavzn said:
Actually, I have this strange feeling the Seahawks are going to win out and finish 9-8. Rams are struggling and the Lions and Bears won't beat you. The Cards struggle against Seattle at home.

Stranger things have happened. We'll know next week after the Rams game. Russell's kryptonite. Cards know about Russell's kryptonite problem too. But yeah, somehow Cards have problems at home vs Seahawk.

Niners seem to beat the Rams like a drum, well, at least once a season, sometimes twice. I hope the Hawks coaching staff is watching that film to come up with a plan.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
olyfan63":1ssjt0nw said:
Stud":1ssjt0nw said:

Stranger things have happened. We'll know next week after the Rams game. Russell's kryptonite. Cards know about Russell's kryptonite problem too. But yeah, somehow Cards have problems at home vs Seahawk.

Niners seem to beat the Rams like a drum, well, at least once a season, sometimes twice. I hope the Hawks coaching staff is watching that film to come up with a plan.
Either that or somewhere along the line Pete Carroll treated McVay like a towel boy and he now stays awake scheming at ways to pack our fudge, either way.....The Rams really know how to school our asses every time we play. Has nothing to do with physicality it's their strength of a stellar interior pass rush against our weak center and guard positions. Tom Cable actually sadly may have been the best O line coach we've had. The 49ers are really bad in many areas but somewhat make up for it with a good D Line. Stinky G had a piss poor game. The Bengals DB dropped a game winning interception and all Stinky's yards came from Deebo and Kittle's YAC. He's pure garbage as a passer. Barbera Streisand throws a tighter spiral

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":1fuex5dp said:
TAB420":1fuex5dp said:

I remember when Seattle beat the Raiders twice in 1983. I guess according to you the Seahawks were better even though the Raiders won the Super bowl.
Plunkett went off and the Raiders had a nice secondary it happens. You remind me of Gaylord Focker in Meet the Parents. Specifically the part where he goes up to Pam’s kid brother’s room and sniffs the fudge in his undies lmao :irishdrinkers: right on bro

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":2oa05i5a said:
TAB420":2oa05i5a said:

Right? That why the Niners were much better than the Rams in their 2-14 2016 season.

Wait…what?

I’m not gonna argue who is better than who. Niners crushed the Rams. I don’t necessarily think they are better. Some of it is just matchups. “Better” is really a mirage. Game is much more complicated than that.

You wanna say Seahawks are better than the Niners this year? Cool. Feel free. I’d rather be 7-6 than 5-8. In the end I don’t think either team is winning the Super Bowl this year. If the season sweep is what carry’s you through the off-season this year, go for it. Have a ball.
Who won...twice?

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":416ctrum said:
Marvin49":416ctrum said:
TAB420":416ctrum said:

Right? That why the Niners were much better than the Rams in their 2-14 2016 season.

Wait…what?

I’m not gonna argue who is better than who. Niners crushed the Rams. I don’t necessarily think they are better. Some of it is just matchups. “Better” is really a mirage. Game is much more complicated than that.

You wanna say Seahawks are better than the Niners this year? Cool. Feel free. I’d rather be 7-6 than 5-8. In the end I don’t think either team is winning the Super Bowl this year. If the season sweep is what carry’s you through the off-season this year, go for it. Have a ball.
Who won...twice?

Lol.

The fact that you think that means something to me just means my post was over your head. No worries.

You enjoy those wins. This era of Seahawks football may be coming to an end.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":19fi8tf7 said:
TAB420":19fi8tf7 said:
Marvin49":19fi8tf7 said:
TAB420":19fi8tf7 said:

Wait…what?

Who won...twice?

Lol.

The fact that you think that means something to me just means my post was over your head. No worries.

We will enjoy them. And, you keep acting like us owning you the last 10 years means nothing to you... :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":19phk9p2 said:
Marvin49":19phk9p2 said:
TAB420":19phk9p2 said:
Marvin49":19phk9p2 said:

Wait…what?

Who won...twice?

Lol.

We will enjoy them. And, you keep acting like us owning you the last 10 years means nothing to you... :D

I don’t believe I ever said anything of the kind.

In fact I mentioned it when I congratulated you guys on the win.

It does not, however, mean nearly as much to me as it does to you. I guess it’s all you have this year.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":2kwx8qdd said:
TAB420":2kwx8qdd said:
Marvin49":2kwx8qdd said:
TAB420":2kwx8qdd said:
Who won...twice?

Lol.

It does not, however, mean nearly as much to me as it does to you. I guess it’s all you have this year.
He's an angry elf. We should all pitch in and get Marv a new broom for Christmas. You know...to help with all the sweeping.

flv

Reaction score
Good win for the 49ers, even if they did relinquish a 2 TD lead. They're not going to be a high seed in the NFC but come the playoffs they could be as good as anyone else in the NFC. Ultimately I think playing on the East Coast will do them in, as happens to other low seeded West Coast playoff teams.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":2ekcsr9c said:
Marvin49":2ekcsr9c said:
TAB420":2ekcsr9c said:
Marvin49":2ekcsr9c said:
Lol.

He's an angry elf. We should all pitch in and get Marv a new broom for Christmas. You know...to help with all the sweeping.

You don't have the power to make me angry Tab. :D

Just banter with a fan who likes to troll. No worries. I recognize the species.

Its all in fun.

Marvin49

Reaction score
flv":1cssqwm9 said:
Good win for the 49ers, even if they did relinquish a 2 TD lead. They're not going to be a high seed in the NFC but come the playoffs they could be as good as anyone else in the NFC. Ultimately I think playing on the East Coast will do them in, as happens to other low seeded West Coast playoff teams.

nah.

I think they are one and done or maybe get one win if they make the playoffs, depending on whom they play.

They have too many deficiencies on the right side of the O-Line and at CB.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":3t5cj5xv said:
TAB420":3t5cj5xv said:
Marvin49":3t5cj5xv said:
TAB420":3t5cj5xv said:

Its all in fun.
Just because you're considered a troll on your own board doesn't mean I am. This is our house...know your place.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":33cno1ri said:
Marvin49":33cno1ri said:
TAB420":33cno1ri said:
Marvin49":33cno1ri said:

Its all in fun.
Just because you're considered a troll on your own board doesn't mean I am. This is our house...know your place.

...now who's the angry elf... :D

Latest posts