SF Almost choking away a 20-6 lead

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":32f7f9wz said:
TAB420":32f7f9wz said:
Marvin49":32f7f9wz said:
TAB420":32f7f9wz said:
He's an angry elf. We should all pitch in and get Marv a new broom for Christmas. You know...to help with all the sweeping.

You don't have the power to make me angry Tab. :D

Just banter with a fan who likes to troll. No worries. I recognize the species.

Its all in fun.
Just because you're considered a troll on your own board doesn't mean I am. This is our house...know your place.

...now who's the angry elf... :D
You...because we have the better team. You know how I know? Because they beat your team twice...lol

rcaido

Reaction score
That taunting penalty was awful...Pretty much affected the game w/ such a huge swing in points. Refs need to make a better judgement call on that.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Bengals made a few poor choices that let's face it ended up costing them a relatively easy win. Stinky G throwing wobbly passes up for grabs and relyiing on YAC for stats. He's the last kid you pick on the playground when captains are choosing teams. Lynch got fleeced and Kyle did the best with the hand he was delt. He stinks as an athlete and knows his limitations at least. I doubt Shanny will ever draw up another read option for Stinky for the rest of the year though lol. Stinky G needs structured plays to succeed and one area to float his wobblers come hell or heaven if it's a jump ball thank God you got Kittle.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Jimmy G is just not a clutch QB at all. He got extremely lucky that pass wasn't a house call to end that game.
Side note: Kittle and Bosa are phenomenal. Absolute beasts.

Stanley

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":pl33mmpd said:
Bengals made a few poor choices that let's face it ended up costing them a relatively easy win. Stinky G throwing wobbly passes up for grabs and relyiing on YAC for stats. He's the last kid you pick on the playground when captains are choosing teams. Lynch got fleeced and Kyle did the best with the hand he was delt. He stinks as an athlete and knows his limitations at least. I doubt Shanny will ever draw up another read option for Stinky for the rest of the year though lol. Stinky G needs structured plays to succeed and one area to float his wobblers come hell or heaven if it's a jump ball thank God you got Kittle.

You're assuming the 9ers played a mistake free game themselves, which they didn't.

Seahawks may be better head to head with the 9ers, but that doesn't necessarily make them a better team overall.

NINEster

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":24capnms said:
I heard Cincy had like 20 fumbles and some unsportsmanlike penalties lol
SF got bailed out. They'll be an easy one and done with stinky at qb

We're just trying to live up to Wilson and the Seahawks since 2016.

Must feel great when your QB puts up amazing stat lines and then gets the same result as a game manager QB.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If the Seahawks beat the Rams, the whole Bay Area Faithful will feel crushed. I wish it could be put on DVR, but unfortunately the NFL Gods have decided that what needs to be shown is a fairly less excruciating GB vs Baltimore game.

No matter. I will be watching. It's a bit unmannerly to taunt a 49er fan in the house they live in, but it would be funny.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1couhzuw said:
Jimmy G with yet another extremely lucky break when the Bengals defender drops what was an easy pick.
IKR a game winning pick at that. He's a lot worse than his stat lines given the amount of short easy passes that rely on misdirection and YAC. They're still mad that Trey Lance was a poor acquisition for the draft picks they paid and the fact that Mac Dime is out there ballin

Latest posts