Shane Waldron has to be fired after today

mistaowen

Reaction score
Unacceptable offense. Poor design, zero adjustments, cannot utilize playmakers to save his life. Ignores middle of the field. No TD’s again for them.

This is the most talented offensive roster is years they’ve had and he has no idea how to get them the ball. JSN and Lockett didn’t get a play call for them until the third quarter.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
He's terrible. Biggest game of the year so far and that's what he comes up with...

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Should have happened last week. Short week or not. The proof is there.

seabowl

Reaction score
If Pete actually did fire him, he’d be dumb enough to hire someone like Matt Canada to replace him

hoxrox

Reaction score
Should have never fired Shotty to be honest. He was never this bad.

James in PA

Reaction score
I already started this thread in the main forum. I am officially on the Pete Must Go bandwagon If it doest't happen. Mini bye week coming up -- this is our last chance.

JPatera76

Reaction score
theres are the same problems we had with, Bevell, Shotty and now Waldron... the common denominator here is its Pete.

Pete's obsession with the long ball, the penalties, the slow starts all of it. Pete Carroll...

Jfc every offseason he hypes up some nobody in camp, we don't see him all damn year and they suck ass and wouldn't make it on any other roster and pete will stick by them like they're the sure thing for the Hall of Fame. this year its KMac.

Idk im f'n tire of him and care saleman lingo to fool us. F*ck him and the Seahawks Ownership Group......
not JS I like him.