Sherman has a big mouth

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2qta1tly said:
Sherm has a big mouth always has had one. It’s the baggage of a hugely talented individual that teams put up with because he’s that good. He knows how to “play” with people’s minds and is a master manipulator.
We may not always agree with his methods, but He’s an extremely intelligent individual.

When he is done with football he needs to get into rastlin’. A perfect badguy/heel.

I would love to see him run for Governor here in Washington, given our current climate it would be a hell of a show and he might just win.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
BigBill1945":rc0nuntd said:
While I liked Sherman. I am glad he is gone. He was a huge distraction for this team in the locker room.

He's glad he's gone too, (mod edit: removing the name calling. poster needs to relax). He's going to the Superbowl.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3qplned7 said:
There isn't a player in my lifetime that has a bigger chasm between how much I love how he plays vs how much I hate his insufferable self created persecuted chip on shoulder act.

But I guess that's how Richard fuels and directs his emotions in order to play better? Idk, but man is his act tiring.

Mod edit: post does nothing for the discussion

Latest posts