SI NFL Mock Draft

CPHawk

Reaction score
Wait Beck is eligible this year? If he is in the draft, we should seriously look at him. He has gotten much better from game 1 until now.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Wait Beck is eligible this year? If he is in the draft, we should seriously look at him. He has gotten much better from game 1 until now.
Not only that, his stock apparently seems to be trending upwards

NoGain

Reaction score
If we can trade DK for a good 2nd round pick this off season, I'd be all over it. We need as much draft capital as we can recoup for the needed flexibility to make a move for a QB that might be there.

NoGain

Reaction score
I’d rather keep him. I like what he is and if we used him right it would be so fun to watch
Just a difference of opinion. He's the only guy I can think of that we could move and recoup some needed draft capital near the top of the draft board. We need a QB to develop so badly. DK, to me, is a limited talent at the WR position. There's just some things he can't do with any degree of consistency that a WR making his kind of money should be able to.

Just MO.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
If we can trade DK for a good 2nd round pick this off season, I'd be all over it. We need as much draft capital as we can recoup for the needed flexibility to make a move for a QB that might be there.
Probably just draft a RB

CPHawk

Reaction score
Just a difference of opinion. He's the only guy I can think of that we could move and recoup some needed draft capital near the top of the draft board. We need a QB to develop so badly. DK, to me, is a limited talent at the WR position. There's just some things he can't do with any degree of consistency that a WR making his kind of money should be able to.

Just MO.
And this class is so, so deep at QB and WR.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Maybe they can package those two third rounders and move up to the second round? There might be an RB they could get that way.

evergreen

Reaction score
He’s there cuz he ain’t here yet. I agree that DK is our best trade bait. We know what he is. Others may still think he can be so much more. Get a first for him.