So for TW cableTV users (Not dish/direct)

Exittium

Reaction score
So.. for Timewarner cable users am I seeing that the NFL is playing CBS games on the NFL network? I mean after this little hiatus between CBS and timewarner and what not I'm switching to dish or direct but I was just wondering, because It wont be next week and I don't want to miss the Green bay, Hawks game.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Local CBS here in NY is actually not off the air. Local CBS is a affiliate of CBS so its not going to be off the air. It's showtime and a few other channels that are off air. So all the games are being shown. I think its like that for all areas. Not sure but I am safe....lol

CityHawk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":261is53b said:
Local CBS here in NY is actually not off the air. Local CBS is a affiliate of CBS so its not going to be off the air. It's showtime and a few other channels that are off air. So all the games are being shown. I think its like that for all areas. Not sure but I am safe....lol

It is not for all the areas. It depends on which agreement your TWC region falls under. The one that expired and is under dispute primarily affects NYC, LA and Dallas. However, if you have TWC and cannot get your CBS station then you will not see any games until the dispute is over or you go get rabbit ears or an over the air antenna. Radio Shack is selling a lot of antennas right now.

HawkinNY - Do you have TWC for internet? If you do then try going to the CBS.com. You probably cannot access that site.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Here in Kansas City it affects Showtime, FLIX and maybe one other channel but it doesn't matter given NFLN carries all Seahawk games live and in the regular season Seattle games aren't seen unless they're playing Dallas or Kansas City. Except TNF/SNF/MNF of course. Unless you have DTV (which I will in couple of months give or take) .

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Exittium":lhy9gyy6 said:
So.. for Timewarner cable users am I seeing that the NFL is playing CBS games on the NFL network? I mean after this little hiatus between CBS and timewarner and what not I'm switching to dish or direct but I was just wondering, because It wont be next week and I don't want to miss the Green bay, Hawks game.

Jets-Jags was aired on the regional CBS affiliate in NYC and NFLN simulcasted their feed. Seahawks-Packers is a CBS national game so NFLN won't simulcast that.