QuahHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1teqwygj said:
DHawk":1teqwygj said:
HawkStrong":1teqwygj said:
SoulfishHawk":1teqwygj said:
Wow, tough crowd.

Good post Largent, 8 days til free agency...…..tick tick tick

Sorry, I was under the impression that copying whole posts like that, without even so much as an attempt to quote, was against site rules.

Its not even a quarter of the post? What is wrong with people now days... daaaaaaamn.

Millennial or an idiot, hard to tell sometimes, however Browns just released Christian Kirksey also, could be a nice pickup, is a producer and could be a cheaper option coming off injury. Fits a few roles and is flexible.

Wont cost us a comp pick or a 3rd rd draft pick to get more solid LB depth.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Less than a week before the chips start falling into place.

It’s certainly frustrating waiting and not knowing, but all will be revealed before too long. By the 18th the fates of Clowney, Reed and others will be known.

I guess the siren call of actual Unrestricted Free agency is preventing much of anything happening until next week.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Cameron Wake just got released by the Titans.

Any chance we kick the tires on him?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
NFL Sirius Radio just speculated that FA and the draft could be moved back to the end of May, or the format significantly altered.

They reported as well that at least 1 team has suspended the 30 draftable player visits for now, with more expected to follow suit.

Isn't Cameron Wake eligible for AARP benefits?

JPC4Days

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":372d9sun said:
Or maybe someone could post one damn thread w/out it turning in to some smart ass comment at the person. Or in to some argument and/or pissing match?
Just once??
I mean, come on Largent, the nerve you have posting something Seahawks related.

this

They spring out like predators .. ah ha. On the other hand getting your blood up a bit and getting into a keyboard scrap can be fun and keep your wits sharp.

So maybe its good they get off on it .. a little yin and yang .. I know people that love to disagree .. even though they are wrong most of the time, all that time asking Alexa to corroborate what you already know is true, will never get that time back.

oh well.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Let's move everything back. Even when we die. Gawd, people over reacting is just exactly what the internet has given us.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Griffen and Armstead are the 2 that don't excite me from that Group. Armstead was a beneficiary of a great defensive front, he may well surprise me and be able to produce similar types of numbers without the help of those other guys but i don't want to be the team to try and find out unless he comes at a very good price. Griffens got a lot of mileage on those legs. I'd like to go younger. Any 2 of the remaining would be exciting. Also big no to Beasley for me tho he wasn't on this list.

xray

Reaction score
Quinn Clowney has been gone in my mind for along time .

xray

Reaction score
xray":n2dfuly6 said:
Quinn Clowney has been gone in my mind for along time .

I meant Quinn Eastwood . :D