Some firsts from yesterday's game

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I hear Geno earned a bonus mill for hitting 4k yards.
If Sportrac is correct, he's picked up about 1/3rd of his total career earnings this season. 15% of his career earnings is the $2.5 million in bonuses he has received this season.

Dude's still in a position to get a killer payday compared to what he's made over his first 10 seasons ($16.5 million total).

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Re Mabry's first TD, I know in general people will get excited for a guy. But did it seem to anyone else that the guys really seemed to be extra pumped up for him. That was a pretty big hug that Geno ran down the field an gave him too. Made me think that Mabry is a real locker room favourite

sutz

Reaction score
Re Mabry's first TD, I know in general people will get excited for a guy. But did it seem to anyone else that the guys really seemed to be extra pumped up for him. That was a pretty big hug that Geno ran down the field an gave him too. Made me think that Mabry is a real locker room favourite
They have all been rookies in their past. They know the feeling, especially the non-stars, of working so long and so hard just to get on a team and on the field in a real game.